DYSTHYMIA 12

A/N: Grammatical and Typographical errors ahead.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

February 02,2020

Mr. and Mrs Garcia were in a meeting at the conference room. While Cheska, their daughter on the other hand was also busy in a meeting together with the SSG Officers. They're preparing for the upcoming event that will gonna happen on Valentine's day. At first, Cheska declined the suggestion of Daisy, the SSG Vice-President that the date of the event will be on February 14. However, Cheska can't say no to Daisy because aside from that is the Valentine's day. That is also the Lovers Day. It means it will be a romantic day for couples.

Gustong sabihin ni Cheska na baka mabusy lang siya dahil anniversary iyon ng parents niya. And she wants to be with her parents on that the same day because that will be the special day of her parents.

Pero walang nagawa si Cheska kung hindi ay ang pumayag. Maganda rin naman ang naging suggestions ng mga kasamahan niya sa SSG. All she thought, she could do multi task on that day.

On the other hand, At the Company of Mr. And Mrs Garcia. After the meeting adjourned. Ipinatawag nilang dalawa ang kapatid ni Mr. Garcia. The Chief Executive Order Miss Sylvia Salvador Garcia. The second mother of Cheska as well as her Tita too.

"Mr. President, is there anything else that I can help you with today?" Ms. Sylvia asked politely.

The President became serious and Sylvia can't see any emotions in Mr. Garcia's face.

"It seems like seryoso ang sasabihin mo sa akin Kuya. So, what is it?" the CEO asked again.

"Sylvia, please take care of her. Please take care of Cheska. Don't let bad happen to her. She's our treasure, our diamond, our jewelry. Make sure na aalagaan mo ang anak ko." seryosong wika ni Mr. Garcia na ikinabahala ni Sandra.

"What are you talking about, Kuya? Nandiyan pa naman kayo ni Ate ah. So why are you telling me like this right now? It's not funny, Kuya." Sylvia replied.

"Just listen to your Kuya, Sylvia. Seryoso kami sa sasabihin namin sa iyo ngayon. Please listen to us." Mrs. Garcia said. Sylvia took a heavy sigh and started listening to his brother.

"Me and my wife received some death threats. Some of them were not scarying me. But some of those death threats gives me ghost bumps. I'm talking about my daughter, Cheska. She was now involved of those death threats that we receive. Sinasali na nila ang anak ko sa gulo. They sending me like they will gonna hurt my daughter and make my daughter's life miserable. They even send mens to follow my daughter everywhere and watching every Cheska's moves." Mr. Garcia paused and Mrs. Garcia was starting to cry.

"Hindi sila titigil hanggat hindi ko sinusuko ang kompanya. Atat na atat na silang pabagsakin at angkinin ang kompanya natin pero hindi nila magawa-gawa dahil ang kompanya natin ang top company in the business industry." he continued. Sylvia remained silent and waiting for what will be the next info his brother will tell her. However, hindi maitatangging nakaramdam siya ng kaba sa binalita sa kaniya ng kaniyang kapatid.

"Sylvia." hinawakan ni Mrs Garcia ang kamay ni Sylvia at nagdulot iyon ng kaba at takot sa kaniya na hindi niya nagsutuhan. "Ikaw nalang ang pag-asa namin. Kapag nawala na kami. Ikaw nalang ang matitira kay Cheska, sa prinsesa namin. Kaya naman sana, sana makinig ka sa amin ngayon." Mrs. Garcia said softly.

Walang nagawa si Sylvia kung hindi ang makinig sa sasabihin ng Kuya niya.

"All were now settled. The company, our properties, our money, our businesses and all of things we have. Nakasettled na lahat. Incase there is something will happen to us. Lahat ng iyon ay ready na. Nasa pangalan na ni Cheska ang lahat na iyon."