chapter 7- going to live with theo!!

I ran home as fast as I could. I couldnt get over what had happened to me, but all I could think about was the fact that I was going to live with theo james. The movie star! I was the luckiest bitch alive. I burst into my house and ran upstairs. I stuffed all the clothes and belongings I could into a suitcase, then filled a holdal of other stuff. I looked around my empty room. I didnt own much because my dad wouldn't let me, so it all fit in 2 bags.

I let myself back out the house, slipping the door key under the mat. I would never need that again. I felt my pocket to make sure theos key was still there. Then I ran upstairs and grabbed all the stuff I could, shoving it into a suitcase. My stuff fit into a small suitcase and a holdall. I didnt have much because dad wouldn't let me. I looked around the place one last time. As much as I had hated living here, it was a nice place. But now I was going to live with theo!!

I let myself back out the door and started walking to theos house. It took me longer than usual because of my luggage but I finally arrived at his, and he was there to greet me with warm hugs and dinner.

"Ah sorry it took ages" I apologised, stepping in. He took my heaviest bag and led me into the lounge. "No worries babe, lets eat dinner and then ill help you unpack" he said. I smiled

Dinner was amazing. Hed made my favourite- lasagne :) I helped him clear up and he took my bags upstairs. "Right...there's actually a closet that was made with the spare room so you can have that if you like. And im sure we can convert the spare room into something of your own, perhaps a study or a getaway place" he said. "That would be fantastic!" I smiled. He showed me my closet. "Oh my god its huge" I whispered. Shelves filled the walls and there were spaces to hang things and there was even a mirror and a Victorian style lounger. "I thought you would like it!" Theo whispered. "Theo I love it!!" I ran up to him to give him a hug. "I don't exactly have much to put in here though" I glanced at my suitcases. "Im sure something can be arranged" theo said, walking out the room. "Theo?" I called. I was left in the empty closet. It was so big and so amazing. Living with movie star theo was a dream come true. One that I thought I would never come true.

I smiled in relief as theo returned. "I want to give you this" he said, pressing a wad of notes in my hand. I gasped. "No..theo I cant accept it" I said pushing his hands away. "I want us to go out tomorrow when ive finished work and you can buy whatever you want.  Clothes, designer stuff, whatever. And were gonna get some furniture for your spare room. We can do it up however you want" he said. "Oh theo thank you so much" I wrapped my arms around him.  "Welcome home babe, this is a new start for both of us, especially you" theo said, pulling me in for a deep passionate kiss.

And there we stood kissing in the middle of my closet in my new home, which happened to be with my boyfriend- movie star theo james! Life couldnt be better ;)

Heyyyyyy guyyysss!!! So..ive completed this story I hope you like it! Comment vote and follow me ;) maybe if this gets enough comments and votes (35 votes, 20 comments?) Then ill do a sequel.  Check out my other stories on my account and thank you so much for all your support. :) love you all ♥♡♥