New Friends & Result of the Final Selection

Start from the beginning

Genya cut off the demons second leg while Zenitsu cut off Demons neck killing it, they all landed back sheathing their respective weapon except Zenitsu "HAAA THAT WAS TOO EASY, I WAS EXPECTING THAT DEMON TO BE STRONG" Inosuke said (Shouted) "For real the speed he came that was too easy" Genya said but then noticed Zenitsu still having his hand on his sword, he was focusing on something like pinpointing its location.

"Hey Zenitsu you okay" Genya asked worried for his friend. "Oy Monitsu What is it" Inosuke asked. "Something isn't right" Zenitsu said. 'He noticed it' Muichiro thought already know what was Zenitsu finding wrong. "What's Wrong?" Genya asked confused, "I am still hearing the same sound i heard from that demon we just killed" Zenitsu replied, 'Sound' Muichiro thought

"OOhh You figured it out" Everyone except Muichiro were shocked to hear the demons voice again. They all look to their back to see the demon standing with the same evil grin he had before which send a mixture of shock and confusion to the three friends. "H-how" Genya stuttered to shocked to say the words perfectly.

"You wanna know, well what you just killed is my clone

"That's impossible" Zenitsu Shouted.

'It is because...' Muichiro thought.

"It is because i have a Blood Demon Art" This information from the demon shocked the three friends as no demon in here should be able to archive a blood demon art. "No Way THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE" Genya Shouted couldn't accept it. "Oh no dear it is, listen i have been here for over a Years and i have eaten so many humans that i managed to archive a blood demon art" The Demon explained to the three friends. "My Blood Demon Art can create clones of mine with same power as me, so what you just killed was nothing but my clone."

Suddenly, another the same demon landed besides the demon. "So now tell me how are you gonna kill us if you don't know who is the real one" Another demon or clone land besides, "Our name is Yokura and we will kill you now" More clones of the demon named Yokura started appearing from everywhere. Zenitsu, Inosuke and Genya takes a stance while Muichiro started to look around for the main demon.

Zenitsu was the first one to charge as Inosuke and Genya followed and started fighting the clones which was getting progressively harder, "We can't win like this we need to find the real demon" Zenitsu shouted as he decapitated another clone. "Zenitsu is right, Inosuke can you go and look for the demon while we will fight the clone" Genya shouted, "Haa nobody command the great lord Inosuke" Inosuke shouted. "INOSUKE" Zenitsu and Genya shouted on top of their lungs. " Ok whatever" Inosuke agreed as he dug both of his sword in the ground.

"Beast Breathing Seventh Fang: Spatial Awareness" Inosuke dug his swords in the ground and utilizes his sense of touch to identify the position of the real demon by feeling small disturbances in the air and he did. "I know where he is" Inosuke shouted grabbing his sword, "Good now go and kill him he is all yours" Zenitsu and Genya said simultaneously. Inosuke ran towards the direction he sensed the demon and so some of the clones did in hopes of stopping him.

"Zenitsu this is BAD they are running towards him we need to-" Genya look towards Zenitsu who was in an unusual stance his sword was a little out of his sheath as he breathed out some air. Everyone could sense the air vibrating as Zenitsu start to get lower and lower until he was in a very unusual stance his eyes was closed.

 Everyone could sense the air vibrating as Zenitsu start to get lower and lower until he was in a very unusual stance his eyes was closed