Sk : Ashwineyyy.. plz..

Ak : Enna di.. nan paakatha edhaadhu olinju vechirukkiya enna?? *base voice*

Sk : Chii.. poda ketta paiyya..

He chukled and hugged her tightly. He closed his eyes in her embrace and she wrapped his hands around him with a smile. They stayed in eachothers embrace for a while. She pulled back from the hug and kissed his cheeks bringing a wide smile on his face.

Sk : Tired ah irukka Ashwineyy..

Ak : Irundhichu di aana unna paathapothu elaame poidichu..

Sk : Seri.. nee poyi fresh aaitu va, appodhaikkum na dress change pannitu varen..

She started to move but he pulled her by the bathrobe knot making her gasp. He was playing with her bathrobe knot and she gulped when he moved more close to her face. But for her surprise he placed a long peck on her lips and leaned to her ears.

Ak : Badly need you but konjam work pending irukku.. mudichtu unna mothama paathukure *base voice*

He moved away winking at her leaving a reddish sivaangi behind. Next day Ashwin arrived at the meeting hall and was having a chat with rakshan regarding the meeting while a pair of eyes were gawking at him. It was non other than Tanya.

Ta(mv) : You became more hot and handsome Ashwin..

The meeting started, His presentation impressed all but one was impressed by him. She was sighting him openly not caring anyone and bit her lips playing with her pen. Rakshan didn't failed to catch this and sighed mentally.

Rak(mv) : Singles naanga kannu munnadi irukurathu ivalukku konjam kooda theriyalaya.. che.. sed life!!

Ashwin finished the presentation getting a huge applause from them which broke Tanya trance. Tanya gave him a handshake congratulating and he accepted it with a humble smile.

Ta : Well done Ashwin.. Liked your presentation and I wish innum namma senthu neraya project pannanum nu.

He smiled with a slight nod not knowing the actual meaning of her words.

●●●●

Sivaangi moaned when he bite her lips in the kiss. Both kissed with equal passion as they knew this night is going to be long for them. After exploring her mouth completely he moved towards her neck placing many wet kisses there and his hands went inside her shirt pinching her belly button making her moan. He sucked her skin and gave hickeys there while she clutched his hair with a soft moan.

He pulled her shirt and threw in a corner and hugged her closer sucking her earlobe. He rubbed his cheek with hers and kissed there making her giggle. His finger traced from her collarbone to downwards and she closed her eyes bitting her lips in pleasure. His fingers reached her cleavage and kissed there while her hands stroked his hair sensually. He placed many kisses on her cleavage and slowly travelled to her bra to unhook it but before that his phone beeped breaking their moment and they sighed disappointedly

He looked at the caller id showing an unknown number. He ignored and moved towards her but again it beeped.

Sk : Ashwineyy.. eduthu paarunga..

He covered her with duvet and moved to attend the call.

Ak : Hlo...

...... : Hi Ashwin.. This Tanya here..

Ak : Sollu tanya.. enn intha nerathula..

Ta : Are you busy..

Ashwin turn back and find sivaangi staring at the celing pouting.

Ak(mv) : Elaam keditheetu kelviya paaru..

Ak : Illa.. neenga sollunga..

Ta : Project la chinna oru doubt.. Atha clear pannalaame nu dha..

Ak : Sollunga enna doubt??

She created the doubts wantedly and asked him and he explained patiently controlling his rage towards her for spoiling their moment. She was enjoying his voice lying on the bed other than concentrating on the doubt clearing. After an hour of doubt clearing, he ended the call huffing. He found sivaangi sleeping in the same position and felt bad for her. He made her wear her shirt  and took her in his embrace.

Ak : Sry di..

He kissed her hairline and pulled her close to his chest closing his eyes.

How is it??

Will Tanya create any havoc in their life??
Lets see..

Next chap after 270+ votes

Tankygirly👀