Chapter 4:A little bit sparing ended up a disaster/ ANGRY MONKEYS!

Start from the beginning

"By the looks at it, But I think they're sparring each other." Ochaco said as she watch the fight with Fruity on her shoulder, who watching and cheering at Sage, who kick Sunny on the chest, sending him flying around but stop himself crashing on the mountain.

"How long they been doing this?" Mk asked as he turn his head to look at YunXiang." Uh, couple of hours before you guys arrive." he answered as he watch uncle dodge the attacks from Lucky and King.

"huh." Mk said as he turn his attention back as he was now cheering for his mentor making Ochaco chuckle while shaking her head. She turn her attention back to the fight before she watch the monkeys spar at each other before they both punch each other on the cheek as all of them fall in great speed and crash right in front of her and others. Just few feet away from them.

She and the others stared at the dog pile monkeys, who was trying to free themselves which it made it worst as they got tangled." Okay, I think it's a tie then." Ochaco said as she wince as she could hear the monkeys shouting.

"STOP MOVING! OW! WHO KICK ME?!"-Sage.

"Okay! WHO'S TOUCHING MY TAIL!?"-Sunny.

"Damn it! You guys are too heavy!"-Uncle.

"Owowowowowowow! Tail! TAIL!"-Lucky.

"Okay, this is getting worst right now if we keep squirming around!"-Dasheng.

"STOP MOVING OR WERE GET TANGLED WORST!"-King.

"Ow! No need to shout! I have three ears here!"-Mihou.

"Same. I can't stand you stupidness King." -Macaque.

"SHUT UP MACAQUE!"-King

"Uh, since went Macaque is here?" Mk pointed out as he look at YunXiang for explanation." Uh, he came out of no where and I don't know about anything, he ended up staying over." he answered as he wince when the scream get worst.

"AH! I THINK I BREAK MY BACK!"-Uncle.

"STOP! STOP! YOU'RE BREAKING MY LEG SAGE!"-Sunny.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I MOVED BY KING!"-Sage.

"DON'T BLAME ME! BLAME THE EMO CHIMPANZEE!"-King.

"excuse you!? You stupid orange orangutan!"-Macaque.

"Ow! I think I break my arm!"-Lucky.

"HOW ARE WE GETTING HURT?! AREN'T WE IMMORTAL?!" -Mihou.

"Okay, I thin k we should help them." Ochaco said with horror expression on her face as she quickly run towards to dog pile monkeys." Agree." Mk and YunXiang said together as both of them quickly follow her behind with Liuer following them behind.

"Guys! Are you okay?!"-Ochaco.

"PEACHES! HELP!"-King.

"Don't worry guys we'll untangled you!"-Mk

"Just don't move too much."-YunXiang.

"Yeah!"-Liuer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they manage to untangled the monkeys, most of them were injured, sore or bruises at the spar match. Uncle had a sore back, luckily no broken bone but was force to lay on the couch to rest. Lucky, did break his arm and was need to bandage for it. Luckily Ochaco knows the first aid so she did the bandage.

Mihou and Sage only got strain tail, sprain wrist and small bruise on their face. Sunny, did broke his leg and Macaque only got sprain ankle." Maybe you guys should fight together at the first place." Mk said as he put away the first aid after putting an oinment on Lucky's small wound.

"Noted." King said as he wince when Ochaco wrap the bandage on his forehead. "Sorry." Ochaco apologize to him." It's fine." King said to her as she finished bandaging his forehead. "I think were out of bandage. I'm gonna get some more." Ochaco said as Mk nodded. Ochaco stood up and left as Sunny notice something different.

He saw the white streak on Ochaco's hair. He frown as Ochaco's figure disappeared before he turn his attention to Mk." Mk, can I asked you something?" he asked as Mk look at him after finishing dapping the ointment on Mihou's bruise." Yeah? What is it sunny?" Mk asked as he turn his attention back to Mihou's bruise." Why does Ochaco has a white streak on her hair?" Sunny asked as Mk froze as he drop the cotton to the ground when Sunny asked that question.

King and Macaque snap their head towards to Mk with wide eyes that has horror and anger in their eyes." What?!" Both monkeys shouted as Mk wanted to burry himself to the ground. 'Damnit Sunny!' thought Mk as he tried to not make an eye contact from King and Macaque.

"Bud. Talk.. . . Now." King ordered with anger in his tone making Mk whimper a bit." Uh, remember that you went on you're so called vacation King?" Mk asked as he look at him while everyone watch on.

"Yeah?" King said as he narrowed his golden eyes on Mk, urging him to keep talking." Yeah, Uh. Me and Ochaco accidently went to the sewer and meet Lady Bone Demon by accident. After she killed the spider queen. She then attacks us as she tried to possess me but Ochaco push me away and ended up getting. . . . . .possessed." Mk said as she look away from them.

He then look back and saw the horror expression on Macaque and King's expression while others had shock expression on their face. 'Yep. Secret is out Ochaco. Secret is out.' thought Mk as he cry mentally.

"Then. . . . .How is she free?" Macaque asked as Mk start tapping his index finger together." Uh, that question is that we don't know how. All I just saw that Ochaco free herself when she tried to punch me. She looks like she was fighting the urge to take control back. When she got herself free, we manage to escape." Mk explained to them.

"Then. . . .why she didn't tell me? and the others?" King asked as Mk let out a nervous chuckle." Uh, we decided to keep it a secret since then." he said before shrinking when he saw the expression on all the version of monkey kings and macaque has the dark look on their face.

'Yep. We're death.' thought Mk as Ochaco came back, holding the bandage in her hands." I'm back with more bandages." Ochaco said with a beam smile on her face. Then she notice the tension around her making her look at them and froze to see the dark expression on their face." Um. . . . Is something wrong?" she asked with a nervous smile on her face.

"Ochaco. . . ."-King.

"Yes?"-Ochaco.

"WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU WERE POSSESSED BY LADY BONE DEMON BEFORE?!"-King.

"EEK! DID MK TOLD YOU THAT?!"-Ochaco/

"YES HE DID! WHEN I'M HEALED, I'M GONNA GO TO THE UNDERWORLD AND GAVE A FEW CHAT TOWARDS TO LADY BONE DEMON!"-King

"I am coming with you"-Sage

"Same."-Dasheng.

"Please don't! It's already in the past!"-Ochaco.

"OH HELL NO! IT'S NOT!"-Sunny

"Sunny! Not you too!"-Ochaco.

"Welp, time to visit the death."-Uncle.

"Oh my kami please stop and TAKE A EASY!"-Ochaco.