Shoot, We're Broke!

Start from the beginning

The room immediately became filled with panic. Everyone began talking amongst themselves again. You almost had a heart attack.

"You can't shut us down! Literature is very important!" Xinqiu cried out. You had never seen him so passionate about anything like that.

"Excuse me! Please be silent! He isn't finished speaking." Ganyu shouted.

"Thank you Ganyu." Ayato began. "Ahem, we have a suggestion for you all to generate enough income to keep your clubs running... A cosplay maid and butler cafe."

The room was so silent you could hear a pin drop. Jaws practically hit the floor as you touched the temple of your forehead.

"You may all speak now..." Ayato said, a smug smile on his face.

The room immediately filled with the sound of nervous voices. Kokomi, Xinqiu and Hu tao appeared unfazed.

"I actually kinda like the idea. Sounds super fun.~" Hu Tao hummed. "What do you think, Xinqiu?"

"I think the idea is lovely. Personally, I think I'd look amazing in a maid dress."

You stared at the book nerd boy in shock. "Seriously?"

Just then Kokomi began to speak up. "Thoma, Ayaka, I have a question. Why hasn't your club just sold some of food you make? It could easily be profitable."

Thoma looked pretty embarrassed at the question. "Well... Noelle plays sports and has quite the big appetite, so she takes a lot of food with her to eat. As for Xiangling, her stomach is basically just a black hole!" The blonde boy exclaimed.

Ayaka turned to Ayato with a concerned look on her face. "Uhm, brother, do I really have to wear a maid cosplay? Isn't there any other way?"

"I'm afraid not, however the Cooking Club wouldn't have to put on the waiter and waitress costumes. You all would be in charge of preparing the food." Ayato answered.

Thoma and Ayaka let out a huge sigh of relief. Barbara saw this and began to speak up. "Uhm... Is it possible that the music club could perform live music instead of serving customers?"

Ayato pondered for a moment, but then smiled at the idea."I suppose so."

"Oh, oh! And could we wear idol costumes?" Venti asked cheerfully.

"Sure." Ayato responded plainly.

The room continued buzzing.

"Honestly I don't mind the idea too much. It sounds kinda fun~." You said to Heizou, who seemed to match your energy.

Just then, Amber came bursting through the door, breathing heavily. "S-sorry I'm late. Didja tell them already?"

"Where have you been?" Ganyu asked.

"Well, I was running in the hallway to make it to the meeting... but Mr. Zhongli stopped me. He gave me a 10 minute long lecture on the importance of patience and a bunch of other stuff I didn't pay attention to." Amber replied meekly.

"As a respectable member of the student council, why were you running in the halls anyways?" Keqing questioned.

"I- uhm- well- SO ARE YA GUYS EXCITED FOR THIS MAID CAFE OR WHAT?"

Everyone was now happy about the idea. "I'll get your dresses and suits tailored immediately. No need to worry about the cost, since I'm personally willing to invest in this. Everything will be ready in a week." Ayato said calmly.

Great. Now all that was left was to break it to your fellow club members.

Back at the club room~