"i've been having them for five days." she spat, staring blankly at us.

i decided not to mention it.

i thought i just needed to cut back on how much i was smoking.

"i don't know how long i have. all i know is that, fred and chrissy both died less than 24 hours after their first vision, and if i just saw that clock-"

"24 hours? i've been seeing shit for days." i blurted out, not thinking.

"you what?" steve turned to glare at me.

"sorry, continue."

"no, no no no, you've been seeing things? and you got a nosebleed not too long ago." nancy interrupted.

"it's fine, it's probably just the drugs. now, max continue." i brushed it off.

"looks like i'm dying tomorrow." she whimpered.

~~~

we went back to my basement, the boys were analyzing, max was writing, nancy and i were upstairs with robin, making food.

mom, dad and holly were out.

they went downstairs with their papers while i was finishing up.

i put food into bowls and brought it downstairs, only to be shoved out of the way by the other teens.

i sighed and handed bowls of pasta to dustin and lucas, putting one down beside max.

i put the rest on the table and walked upstairs to my bedroom.

"watch the kids, i need a fucking shower and a cigarette." i called to nancy, grabbing clean clothes and a towel, heading to the bathroom.

i turned the taps and got in, letting the hot water run over my body.

i shivered, my body warming up.

i tilted my head back, letting it run through my hair and scalp.

i took my time, washing my hair and warming up before getting dressed.

ripped jeans, steve's shirt, converse and an oversized jacket.

i shoved a bandana in my back pocket and walked downstairs, seeing max still writing and the guys staring at her.

"i'm going for a cigarette, steve you joining me?" i asked.

"i'll stay, thanks."

i nodded, walking over to a window and opening it, lighting the white paper and taking a deep breath in.

max started rambling behind me.

"winnie, for you too." she said, handing me an envelope.

"thanks kid." i put it in my pocket.

she picked up dustin's walkie talkie.

"if we go to east hawkins will this still reach pennhurst?"

"yeah, why?" he nodded.

"i have to visit someone." she said, walking upstairs.

i put my cigarette out and grabbed my keys, running after her.

i unlocked my car and got in, waiting for the guys.

i dropped her off at her caravan and waited outside.

"what happened?" i asked, seeing her return.

"did something happen?" lucas asked.

"can we please, just go to the cemetery." she cut him off.

i nodded and sped off.

a/n: hi everyone, i'm sorry this chapter took so long to put out, i've been really busy and struggling for motivation to write. i'll make it up to y'all, i promise!