- Mammon -

idk what to put here anymore

pp 😱

im not good at writing these so enjoy?

might be short

angst
_________________________________________

Y/N loved Mammon. There were so many amazing qualities of his amazing boyfriend to love about. His face when he gets flustered at times. The excitement he feels when you both go shopping. The love that sparks everytime you cuddle with each other. The memories of all the dates that always replay in your head.Y/N had loved him more than anything.
He gave everything up for him. He sacrificed his dreams and life for him.
His friends. His family. Everything.

So..why?

Why did he have to see him with another woman? Why did they get so flirty with each other? Why did he kiss her?Did their moments alone with each other not matter to him anymore?
Questions were just running through your head, your mind mostly blank.
Where did he go wrong?

Y/N couldn't answer these questions on his own.He had to confront him about it, and take care of things appropriately.
Before he left,he took some photos before leaving because he had a good plan to expose Mammon.

It was going to be that good of a plan but it sure was going to call him out for him.
---

Y/N had went back to his room.He had to find out a way to reveal that Mammon was cheating on him. He couldn't help but wonder though , did he do something? What did he do to make him stop loving him anymore?Was it his fault? He didn't know what to think anymore,so he decided to take a nap to calm himself down. It's not like he can cry, since he has already no tears to cry anymore.

Y/N had woken up next to a sleeping Mammon. Usually,he would admire his face right when he woke up. This time however,he looked at it with disgust.He still had the fucking balls to sleep in same bed with him?

'What the actual fuck is wrong with him?He should really stop his two faced fucking personality and say something already'

Y/N got up quickly and changed.He was going to run to the printing store to print out the photos he snatched before going home of Mammon kissing the other woman.He was going to get him exposed whether he liked or not.

---

"Y/N!! Where have ya been?!"

"Oh I was just out for a little..what do you need?"

Y/N wasn't expecting him to be up so early.He wanted to put the photos up before he woke up. Now that his so called "boyfriend" is awake,he had to find out a different time to show him.

"Anyways, Can ya come back to bed with me? I wanna sleep some more with ya"

"Oh uhm.. sure?"

Mammon was a bit confused on how the taller of the two was acting,but didn't mind and continued to lead his boyfriend to his bedroom.
He jumped on the bed and scooted over for the human to join him on the sheets.

"Hey are ya okay? You seem kinda down ? You can always talk to me y'kno-"

"Can you shut up?Like god,do you ever? And you still play innocent even though you know what you did?! You're a fucking man slut do you know that?!!"

"Wh-what do you-"

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I FUCKING MEAN MAMMON!YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY? WITH YOU AND THAT FUCKING RANDOM ASS LOOKING GIRL?!"

And at that he angrily shoved the pictures he printed in his hands into his boyfriend's.Well, ex-boyfriend.
Mammon started in shock upon seeing the pictures he took.Y/N already had tears streaming down his face looking just disappointed in the demon.

" I had gave you everything I could, and loved you unconditionally,no matter what you did. So why would you cheat on me? Why after everything I had given you? Just tell me why and all of this will be over"

"I-i didn't know what came through my mind that day..I only remember half of what happened.I think she poisoned me? I don't k-know"

Mammon said,hands trembling badly. She didn't poisoned him.He remembers that whole day.He just didn't want to lose Y/N. Not like this.

"Poisoned? You got to be fucking kidding me. But of course. You're a demon for fuck sake Mammon"

Y/N got up and left, leaving a very angry and sad Mammon crying and screaming at him to come back.

He was done with him

And to think he trusted a demon?

How funny.

_________________________________________

I don't like writing angst

mostly bc I don't know how to write sad

🤷

Word Count; 800