he placed himself next to his coupled up partner where jacques and luca come to them, "is andrew from england?" paige and laura nod their heads, "no, he's from france,"

laura looked at her partner, "it's in between the both, so it could be either," she commented to jacques who shakes his head, "no, he's nearer to france, and the name of the roads are french,"

"what's the capital of spain, then?"
"madrid,"

both luca and jacques commented with michael nodding his head knowing the answer to that, "mate," luca looked at paige, "we're the smartest," he morons to himself, jacques and michael, "ask us again, another question,"

"capital of germany?"
"berlin,"

she nods her head at the three boy's correct answer, "what about iceland?" jacques and luca didn't have a clue whereas michael knew what the capital of iceland was, "it's reykjavik," he responded knowing the answer, "what?"

the football player asked seeing their stares, "i got a a in geography," he said to them, "so you two—" paige pointed to luca and jacques, "aren't that good at geography, then,"

"we're saying we're the smartest here,"

laura looked at the lads, "i think michael is the smartest one here out of you three," she said truthfully where luca and jacques just ignored what she said, "no, with warm countries, warm countries,"

jacques looked at his coupled up partner, "give us another warm country," paige swinged her leg back and forward, "okay, how many countries are there in the world?"

"fifty-two," the rugby player commented making michael laugh loudly at his friends response, "oh, no, that's weeks in the year, isn't it?"

dami comes into the conversation, "this guy is funny, man, fifty-two?" paige looked at the scientist, "dami, do you know?" the male looked at her, "it's more than fifty two, definitely,"

"mikey—"

the male looked at his coupled up partner, "do you know it?" michael nods his head knowing the answer to the question, "luca, what are you saying?" the fishmonger looked at dami, "me, michael and jacques are the smartest here,"

dami raised an eyebrow, "smartest here between you guys?" luca shook his head, "we are the smartest people in the villa," dami looked down at luca, "in the villa? yea, all of that, bro,"

the welsh paramedic looked at her partner who looked back at her, "so how many countries are there, michael?" he ran a hand through his hair, "in the world there is one hundred and ninety five countries," he said.

____

"would you rather have a massive willy or a six pack?"

the nineteen year old questioned andrew, amber and michael who sat along with her, "would i rather have a massive willy or a six pack?" amber looked at them, "obviously a massive cock, what the fuck?"

michael hummed, "yea, dick, surely?" gemma looked at them, "i'd rather have a six pack," amber furrowed her eyebrows, "what?" gemma nods her head, "if i was a boy, i'd rather have a body like jay than having, like, a massive schlong,"

amber looked at thr youngest one in the villa, "well, it's usually the ones with bodies like that do have a small schlong," michael furrowed his eyebrows, "i don't—"