dami nods his head, "yea, i feel free," he said in his irish accent, "i felt like i was flying and there was wind blowing through my—through the leaves, and you know, rustling," he spoke with the islanders who did participate all laughing, "it just felt like imminent bliss—inside,"

____

the lads all sat on the sunbed with dami and indiyah in the shaded sofa, where they hear the girls going at it with luca giving looks to both jacques and michael who stand up straight away.

the three lads make their way to the kitchen finding popcorn for them to eat watching everything unfold with the girls, "should we-should we take some popcorn?"

luca looked at davide, "yea, that's what we've said," michael, luca, dami and jacques all sat on the white bunny seats, having front row seats, "feet up, boys,"

"be in the same position," the lads all out their feet onto their leg, "all left leg," michael furrowed his eyebrows switching leg when jacques told him it was his other leg, "other way, other way!"

michael laughed where he turns his head seeing andrew, jay, ikenna and davide all in the same position at the kitchen counter until davide comes in between luca and michael's head.

"behind the scenes—" michael spoke looking at his love island phone recording, "ekin-su versus the girls," davide said when michael showed him, where the davidson male turned his head showing where ekin-su sat who turned to them with a smirk, "the girls always just go around and around, instead of just listening to each other," dami said.

"they go around in circles more than a roundabout, just fucking go straight," luca commented saying it to michael's phone, "paige has had enough, she's going to sleep," michael said showing his coupled up partner who half smiles when she sees her partner filming her.

michael ran a hand through his hair, "ay, there's more shot fired here," jacques looked at them, "there's more shots on target here than the champions league final, i'm telling you!"

"we have front row seats,"

the davidson male let luca speak, "mate, these are worth more than the tyson fury and dillian whyte fight, mate, i'm telling you," michael laughed at that, "now all we need is iain sterling commentating live,"

____

luca, andrew, michael and jacques all sat in the living room area on the couches, "does guernsey have its own fucking flag?" andrew nods his head, "pfft! what?"

andrew hummed, "yea, we do, and so does jersey," michael was good at geography, "but we're part of the uk, so, gurney fc will play in—"

jacques looked at andrew, "if you've got your own flag, though, you're not english," the davidson male furrowed his eyebrows at his rugby player friend, "yea, we are,"

"well, you're not,"

the davidson male stands not wanting to deal with telling jacques that gurnsey is apart of england so, he stands up exiting himself out of conversation leaving andrew to explain to them.

instead the football player male comes through the door, coming to the villa's garden where he smiled seeing his coupled up partner with laura and danica sat on the shaded sofa, "hello ladies,"