Trailer Park Meet

Tw: Fingering 🤭
Btw you moved away from Hawkins and came back about a year later

You wake up to an alarm blaring into your ears, you slam your hand into your alarm and look at the time and it says 6:45 AM. You roll out of bed and walk into the bathroom. And start brushing your hair and teeth and started walking back into your room, you began opened your curtain blinds. You see a tall, long brown curly hair man standing in the other trailer across from you, he was wearing a towel around his waist. He had a very toned body, you could see a strong V line on his torso, he was handsome. You stood there and stared in awe, until he looks over and sees you staring at him. He looks at you confused and you drop to the ground, knowing he saw you.

You stood up slowly, and he was there changing. He had his blinds lightly closed so you can see him, he had his back faced towards you. You decided to close your blinds to change. You put your clothes on, you enjoyed wearing baggy jeans so you wore that and a baggy AC/DC shirt. You slipped your converse on and grabbed your keys and walked out your trailer. You shut the door and went to the lock it and grab your skateboard and ride off towards Hawkins High school. Before exiting the Trailer park, you stop for a second and a vans pulls up besides you. "Hey, are you new here stalker?" The man from earlier says.

"Yeah, i'm new. Also, i'm not a stalker" You said, rolling your eyes.

"Seems me to your a stalker. I'm Eddie, by the way" He stares into your eyes. You guys hold an eye contact. "I..Um, I'm y/n." You stuttered. "You need a ride to Hawkins High?" He asked, in a deep tone. "Um, no. I don't take ride from strangers." You stated. "Oh well, see you later stalker" he winked, driving off blaring "paranoid by black sabbath."

You wanted to take the ride, there was an energy he gave off that you wanted to be around. You decided to continue riding off towards the school and made it to the school. You walk into the school and find the locker that belongs to you, you hear a similar voice. And turn around and see Mike, Dustin, Lucas, and Max. You get excited running towards them and they look at you confused and startled. They see who just ran up to them and get excited seeing you. Everyone of you hug and just all talk over each other. "HEY!" Eddie screams.

It startles you, you jump back. You will never say this to anyone but Eddie scares you, his tall, strong, and deep voice. It startles you. He looks into your eyes and notices it's you. "We meet again, I see." He spoke to you, staring down into your eyes. Mike and the rest of them step back away from you, confused on what's going on. You stutter. "Um..y-yes. We do meet again." You awkwardly chuckled. He ignores what you say, it sends chills down your spine.

The way he notices you but doesn't make it obvious it. The bell rings. Eddie, dustin, and the rest of them say goodbye, walking to their first class. You walk into your first class. Mr. Vinnie makes you introduce yourself to the class as soon as you walk in. "I'm Y/n y/l/n. Okay, i'm good now, right?" You awkwardly spoke. He allows you to go seat in the back, wandering into the back when you hear the door open and shut.

You managed to sit down without making a fool of yourself. You put your head down and listened to what was going on. "Eddie, your late. Go sit down." Mr. Vinnie yelled. Your eyes wandered upwards to see him walking towards you, he sit down at table in-front of you, hoping he wasn't going to sit with you.

——————Time skip to lunch———————

You walk into the cafeteria, looking around. Dustin waves towards you, walking towards to Dustin. You see Eddie sit at the same table, stopping in your tracks, a little nervous but still continuing to sit with Dustin and his friends. You sat there, quietly. Until, everyone got up to throw their food away but Eddie. He slides you a slightly torn paper to you before they all got back. You go to open it but they all got back. "Guys, i'm going to skip the rest of lunch and maybe next period so bye." Eddie stated. You watched him walk away and began opening the note under the table. "Meet me in the woods behind the school" in a poorly handwriting. "I am gonna go to the um..bathroom" You struggling thinking of an excuse to leave.

They all told you "Okay."

You ran out the doors, not looking behind you. Until, you thought to yourself. "Why am I doing this? What if he's a murderer?" All the thoughts piling into your head, losing track of where you were walking. Somebody walks into you. "Hey, Jesus. Watch where you're walking, stalker" Eddie chuckles. "Oh, um sorry" you muttered. Why were you so startled by him but yet he seemed so caring and funny. "I am a little shocked you came after all." He spoke softly, breathing hard into his words. He started hovering over me.

It made you nervous, chills down your spine. "Yea, I didn't know what you wanted." You told underneath your breath, staring at the ground, feeling him stare down at you. He takes his hand and slides it under your chin, lifting your face to look at his. "I'm not gonna hurt you, don't be afraid." He mumbled, making a strong eye contact with you. You were speechless, you were so nervous, you couldn't say a word. He takes your hand and sits you down at the picnic tables, sitting beside you. You once again looked at the ground. He took his hand and put it on your cheek, sliding your face towards his. "No need to be nervous, Y/n" he implied, dragging your name under his breath.

The eye contact that was made, made you feel urges you wanted. You put your hand on his shoulder as his hand rested on your cheek. His dark brown eyes sparkled as they stared in your eyes. You lean slowly towards him as he slowly leans into you. The sloppy and passionate kiss being made. He ran one of his hands down your side, holding into your hip and cheek.

He was leaning into you, while you leaned into him. Both of your tongues fighting for dominance, he obviously won. He leaned into you harder, dragging your hands down his shoulder, resting your hands on his chest. He slide both his hands onto your hips.

His slid his hands to the edge of your pants, hooking his finger to them, he opened his eyes, still kissing you. He asked for permission to continue. You nod, kissing him harder. He unbuttoned your jeans and unzipping the zipper.

He slides his hands into your pants and feels your wetness through your panties. "So excited for me, aren't you?" He says while kissing you. He slides his hands under your panties and starts rubbing your sensitive clit. You moan into the kiss, when you feel his dick begin hardening on you. He began rubbing faster as you break the make out session to throw your head back and moan. "Oh Eddie!" you scream. You started making out with him once again. "Oh y/n," he moans into your swollen lips.

Hearing him say those words, you began to feel yourself about to release. "Not yet, y/n" Eddie tells you. You do what he says and hold it.

Your stomach began feeling knots. Becoming a moaning mess, feeling his finger rub on your clit faster and faster. "You may release." He moans into your lips. You came on his fingers, he slid his fingers out of your pants, licking his fingers clean. "You taste..delicious y/n" he says in such a lustful tone.

You started kissing again, after cleaning up until you hear walking in the woods and the bell ringing. You guys ran back to the school, it was entertaining. The laughing as you guys running back to school. You walk through the doors, and see everyone staring in the cafeteria. They take their eyes off the both of you. He grabs your waist and looks into your eyes. "You're mine now, okay." He implied. "Of course i'm all yours." You flirtatiously said.

1461 words
If this is too long i apologize