Chapter 5 - All about Love

*Arianas POV*

The plane just arrived. Perfect timing. Jai was about to go offline.

*Arianas Tweet*

@ArianaGrande:'bout to take off! See you soon Vancouver!

*Arianas POV* When we got in the plane, Jennette already took a nap. Typical Jennette. I wasn't looking for a nap. I pulled out my headphones to hear the amazing voice of my inspiration, Mariah Carey. Sweet Sound of Harmony.

(A few hours later)

*Arianas POV*

I woke Jennette up. I can see the beautiful place of vancouver. Gladly,The airport has WI-FI so i can tweet my fans.

*Arianas Tweet*

@ArianaGrande:Just Landed! Vancouver is amazing.

*Jennettes POV*

We just arrived. As we got out the plane, we saw hundreds of fans waiting outside for us. I guess they keep track of our flight. But that's what im worrying about. You know what i dreamt about? Ariana and Jai Wedding. And of course. On dreams, you can do whatever you want. Like being the maid of honor. I was so happy for them. But then i saw Jai using Ariana for money. What if that happens. She will cry and cry. I dont want that to happen to her.

As i was saying, there are hundreds of fans. That means we can't get out easily. With the help of our bodyguards,we got out safe. Thank you bodyguards.

*Arianas POV*

When we got out, we got into our car. I thought we were going to the hotel. Guess again, Ariana. We were going to the set. Can't take a rest first? I wish Jai was here.

*Jais POV*

Its been 2 hours. I wish they are safely on Canada now. Suddenly, I saw Ariana's Tweet. Thank God they are safe. I'll text to make sure.

*Ariana & Jai Text Convo*

Jai : My Angel? Are you in Canada now? luvv you.

*Jai POV*

Not Replying back? Im sure she has a good reason.