Chapter 3 -Flight Dreamers

*Arianas POV*

After the LiveChat, Jai texted me. It says 'Hello My Beautiful Angel, I watched your Livechat today. it was cool until you pronouced my name wrong. Its,'Jay not 'Jye' still love you'.

Awkward Silence. I didn't know. Probably fans of Jai were watching my livechat and corrected me but i didn't notice.

Anyways, I was gonna leave to Vancouver,Canada for The new movie swindle. I just hope there's Wifi for Me too tweet my fans and Jai.

(Ariana Went to Jennette's house to pick her up for the flight and then they went to the airport)

*Jennette Mccurdys POV*

Here we are. We are waiting for our plane to arrive. Then i look to Ariana. She's Always on her phone smiling or giggling. I still have a question on my mind: Why?. I tried to ask, but she just smiled at her phone. Is she obsessed of something? Or should i say someONE??

*Arianas Tweets*

@ArianaGrande: Waiting for our plane for Vancouver. With @JennetteMccurdy :)

*Arianators Tweets*

@--------:Have a nice flight

@--------------:Take care you guys.

*Jais Tweets*

@Jaibrooks1: @ArianaGrande @JennetteMccurdy Take care you precious little angels! mwaahh

*Jennettes POV*

I check on my phone. It's 2 notifications for twitter. One is that Ariana tagged me on her tweet and Two There's some guy who called us angels.....

-------------------------------

So The Real thing here is that they went to vancouver for Swindle. Please Comment and Stuff!

-KissLikeAriana