𝕸𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 ───────────────

𝘔𝘈𝘋 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘋𝘔𝘈𝘋 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘋𝙈𝘼𝘿 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿

𝘔𝘈𝘋 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘋
𝘔𝘈𝘋 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘋
𝙈𝘼𝘿 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

❛ when people run in circles it's a very very mad world ❜

𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑨 𝑩𝑼𝑹𝑲𝑶𝑾𝑰𝑻𝒁 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑳. she was your typical fifteen-year-old girl living her typical fifteen-year-old life in little old arcadia oaks. she had her normal parents and her normal twin brother all living in the same normal house. she had her normal high school friends like dez carson and jim lake jr. and she had her normal high school problems like chemistry and carolina devors.

𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀, 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 thing that wasn't normal was her grandmother, but that was to be expected. she had to be, like, centuries old and batshit crazy, but anya loved her nonetheless. she'd probably love her more if she stopped pretending she could talk to birds, but still.

𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑷𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀 the same and she loved that. okay, maybe she didn't love that dez and steve would declare war on each other every morning and use the whole school as their battleground, or that her twin brother mike would be hopelessly pining for jim lake jr., who was meanwhile hopelessly pining for claire nuñez. and maybe she'd love it a little more if carolina didn't take the time of day to find something to insult her about while mary wang was trailing behind with her phone in hand. regardless, she was thankful her life wasn't a complete mess.

𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑨 𝑫𝑰𝑫𝑵'𝑻 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 messes ━ she wasn't the local neat freak for nothing. if there was clutter, she would pick on the culprit to the point that she will do it herself if she must. she was neat, tidy, and composed all the time ━ unbreakable, but not volatile. (now of course, if jim's brother corbin didn't stop looking at her like that, then maybe she'll break.) anya believed that everything had a place, including people. she knew hers, but she couldn't say the same for others. (namely steve palchuk, but then again, when did she care about him?)

𝑯𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹, 𝑨𝑺 𝑶𝑭 late, things started to change. mike, jim, and toby have been all secretive lately while corbin is approaching her about said subject (albeit with some subtle flirting but she's not gonna think about that). their school play, "romeo and juliet," is quickly deteriorating and as stage manager, anya is not supposed to let that happen. not to mention mike is definitely acting more closed off and completely throwing away almost sixteen years of sibling bonding right out the window.

𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑴𝑰𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 𝑩𝑼𝑹𝑲𝑶𝑾𝑰𝑻𝒁 doesn't come see the show his friends and sister have worked tirelessly to put on... and he doesn't return home either.

𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑨'𝑺 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫 𝑰𝑺 suddenly spiraling out of control one event at a time and she is trying everything she can to fix it ━ even if that means teaming up with corbin lake and carolina devors while taking the time of day to listen to her oddball grandmother's warnings of an eternal night. the truth behind her brother's disappearance is going to reveal itself one way or another... and the truth is far crazier than she could ever believe.

𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑴𝑨𝑮𝑰𝑪 wander the underground of arcadia oaks, and jim is at the center of it all ━ and in turn, mike. now anya, corbin, and carolina are tumbling down the rabbit hole as they get to the bottom of the happenings surrounding jim lake jr. and his fellow "trollhunters."

𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻'𝑺 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮 to be difficult for anya, who's trying oh so desperately to hold onto whatever normalcy is left in her life. but the further she falls, the more "normal" she looses to the point where she discovers just how not-so-normal her life really is. it's a mad world she and her friends have been sucked into, and as destiny unfolds right before her eyes, anya will have to come to terms with the fact that she will never be normal again.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 i went back and forth so many times on whether or not to make this and you all now know the answer. the central storyline is going to follow anya and her ragtag crew, but there will be features of different characters (so mike will get chapters, and claire and her love interest will get chapters, jim miiiiight get some chapters but i'm not sure). i wanted to go ahead and get this up to share with you all now, but i hope to have at least the graphics and playlists chapter up soon!

 i wanted to go ahead and get this up to share with you all now, but i hope to have at least the graphics and playlists chapter up soon!