Part Three

It wasn't the biggest secret that Louis had a fetish for Harry's legs. It also wasn't a secret that Louis noticed other men had a liking for his legs also. Harry never passed up the opportunity to flaunt them during the summertime because he felt sexy in shorts.

"Booty shorts?" Louis asked as Harry came in from his morning jog a sweaty mess. He wore a simple black tank top and some jean shorts that showed off his butt very nicely. Didn't take a rocket scientist for Louis to get that Harry had been showing off to get his interest on him.

"Yes. I love these pair especially," Harry smirked as he shook his hair out of the bun and over his face wetly.

Louis stretched from having just woken up and strolled over to Harry to give him a morning kiss. "OK, babe, you have my attention."

Harry frowned, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I know I've been disregarding you quite often in favor of my training with Mark, but you don't have to show a little skin for me to take notice of you."

Harry rolled his eyes to play it off, "Babe it isn't all about you. I wanted to wear shorts because it was hot today."

Louis snorted, "Oh really? Well if my memory of these shorts reign true, if I recall, you wore these particular shorts over some black fishnet stockings to one of my matches and I believe I was so turned on from them on you that I lost control and fucked you right in my gym locker room, correct?"

"...and your point is...?"

Louis leaned in and whispered. "Well, for starters, you still have that rip on the left arse cheek as a reminder, yeah?"

Harry turned scarlet red and hurried to make breakfast, far away from Louis' suggestive talk.

+

"Darling we just went food shopping last Tuesday," Louis whined as Harry pushed the shopping cart down the cereal isle.

"That means nothing because if you haven't noticed, I'm out of Coco Puffs. I'm in love with the Coco."

Louis rolls his eyes and goes back to what he always does when he and Harry shop. Harry does the labor work and Louis stands back and checks him out eagerly, purring at the long legs and thick thighs that he has the privilege in marking up every night. MINE, his mind screams possessively.

However it is not OK when Harry asks for him to pick up milk and he returns only to find another guy snaking his arm around Harry's waist.

"I've been noticing you since you walked in and I gotta say, your thighs look good enough to eat." The poser is placing a hand in Harry's hair and playing with the end of his tank top and Harry is fucking smirking.

Louis snatches the punk away and roughs him up a bit, making Harry whimper and secretly reach under his shirt to tease his nipples. He could see Louis' muscles popping in his arms and would strike a guy for the sole purpose of his affections displayed to Harry.

The guy rises from the floor and clenches his fists. "You fucking twat. I was just trying to let your bitch know what a real man can do for him, but if you want to fight me, let's take this outside."

He's basically signed his death note as Louis quietly edges them towards the outside area, where no one can see Louis knock the guy out. Harry is surprised his boyfriend could hold onto that shred of rationality for so long.

Outside, the guy must not know who he's dealing with, because he calls Louis some choice names and attempts a swing at him, and Louis is itching for a fight now. Before he can even lift his fist to swing at him, Louis has his hand drawn back to break the guy's nose. Harry may or may not be lightly palming himself with how Louis looks at him afterwards.

With little to no mercy on Louis' account, the man is knocked out cold with a busted lip and possibly some internal bleeding on the ground. Louis kicks his body once more, and Harry just manages to catch him mumbling to "never disrespect my boyfriend like that again." Then he calls him a loser and spits blood out somewhere in the grass.

At home, Harry has already called the police for that poor man and Louis is livid with him. He shoves Harry on their bed, a demonic black hue in his pupils.

"How dare you let some prick touch you? How fooking dare you? I could break you in two...."

He's between Harry's legs before the younger can even blink, then the boxer is yanking his clothes off like no tomorrow.

"I've been bad. I was a bad, bad boy. I think you should teach me a lesson."

"Shut the hell up. You don't speak, and you damn sure won't be prepped this time around."

Harry is sobbing, because he's been turned on for hours and he can still see the blood from the other man on his neck as well as a few scratches from the fight. Seeing him in the ring was one thing, but watching him beat and batter a guy for flirting with him would be Harry's undoing. He just laid there as Louis nibbled and bit at the insides of his thighs relentlessly.

On his hands and knees, Harry let Louis fuck him long and deep. "Fuck- you like this, don't you slut? Like me splitting you in fucking half while you just lay there and take it? So dirty."

Harry is crying more, from the stretch of no prep and because Louis is ruthless with the filth leaving his mouth. "Yes, fuck. Love it when you punish me."

"But that tosser can't fuck you like this, can he?"

Harry shakes his head no so hard into the pillow, gurgling and writhing and just mad with wanting to come, but he can't do so without permission.

"Damn right. Why is that?" he asks, stroking Harry in sync with his thrusts inside of him, creating a maddening affect on Harry's will to not come.

"Because- Because...oh fuck, I'm yours."

"Say it again," Louis growls. "Louder so the whole fucking world hears you."

"I'm yours Lou! Daddy...uh...uh...I...god-fuck!" Harry feels his toes curl as he releases all over the bed sheets and his tummy, hard and damaging. He's sated and satisfied and doesn't protest when Louis pulls out to turn him around and come on his face.

"That's right. You're all mine, Harry. And if you want to wear those shorts in public again, make sure you get my name bedazzled on the back so people know who you belong to."

Harry was almost hard again with the mere thought of such a task. He knew he had a problem. An itch that could only be scratched if Louis got scratched.

+

Almost 2am what am I doing with my soul? Does anyone else like Jealous!Louis and Dom!Louis because it's my obsession and religion. :3