Part Two

Harry doesn't get it.

He doesn't understand how Louis can just stand up to a man 4 times his size and pin him to a wall like he's nothing. It didn't even faze him that the man could break him in two- maybe three pieces if he wanted. All that mattered to Louis was his boyfriend's safety and well being, just like always.

But even so, Louis had been mad at him during that time, and as soon as Harry was in distress, Louis went into protect mode in an instant, then back to being furious with him like what happened meant nothing to him.

So be that as it may, Harry had never felt more attracted to Louis, which is why he's head-first into the plushy pillows of his bed as Louis fucks him hard and deep from behind.

Louis' hands are splayed out over his back and roaming everywhere within reach and Harry absolutely loved it when Louis got handsy. Harry absolutely loved Louis.

"Alright, baby?" the elder asks after Harry goes silent from the thoughts.

"Mmhm. Love you Lou."

"I love you too, and I'm sorry about our fight earlier. And I'm sorry that asshole put his hands on you, that fucker."

At that, Harry lets out a loud, drawn out moan and pushes back onto Louis faster, harder. The image of Louis ready to kill that man made him twitch against the sheets.

"S alright. Just- just touch me please."

Not a second sooner did Louis wrap a hand around him and fuck into him that much more severely where it was like he wanted to hurt that security guard in place of Harry. He loved being used like this, and just knowing that Louis was thinking about some jerk calling him unworthy and disrespecting his baby made him cry out as he came unexpectedly. Not long after, Louis let out a broken cry and came into Harry.

+

Harry picked at his chicken fillet with his fork while Louis rambled on about his upper hook with the widest grin on his face. Honestly. Harry loved that his boyfriend was so into his career and looked effortlessly for flaws in his performance, but this was just plain boring.

"Are you not having a good time? I was just trying to make it up to you since we missed our dinner the other day because of the argument."

"I know baby, and I'm having a splendid time," he assured his boyfriend, giving an over-enthusiastic smile.

"You've hardly eaten," Louis pointed out. "And I thought you loved my chicken fillet?"

"I do, baby, I always do. Guess I'm just not that hungry tonight."

Louis sighs and nods his head, getting up from his seat to clean up their mess. "This hasn't going as planned so I'll tell you what. Let me take you out for ice skating tonight. We haven't gone out in days and my tour starts soon, so I want as much time with you as humanly possible."

Harry considers this because his wrestling tour does start in less than a month and he'll be traveling the U.S. for quite a few months. Harry doesn't like to think of not waking up to breakfast in bed with his lover and protector so he tries not to. He also refuses to tell Louis because it means a lot to him and he doesn't want him to have a change of heart for Harry. The boy loved him too much to put his happiness before Louis'.

"Sounds like fun. Let's do it."

+

Harry can barely keep a foot as he frowns watching his boyfriend twirl along the ice with ease. He curses when he almost slips because he is holding onto the sides and they should be enough support for him but aren't.

"Need a hand, love?" Louis asks outstretching his hand to Harry. The younger declines, sure of himself that he'll pull through.

"I am capable of keeping my balance. The wall should be enough support."

Louis shakes his head, "you're holding up the children behind you," he says slowly, "they're the ones who need the support. You have me. I'll keep you afloat, baby." Louis always was the charmer, which is a huge part in the reason Harry fell for him. He could sweet-talk his way into anyone's heart without even trying.

Harry babbles out an excuse, blushing red as he reaches out for Louis, only to slip and fall down in the process. He falls on his butt, and the impact isn't that hard, but he isn't truly hurt until the critics laugh at his expense from across the rink.

"Somebody get that tree off the ice before he breaks it," a man snarls to his other friend, both clearly amused.

"Embarrassing. My niece isn't that inept when it comes to skating of all things and she's only 5."

The two continue to cackle and Harry feels tears prickle in the corners of his eyes. He was always teased and laughed at no matter where he went, even as a baby. He was just one of those people. But not even a second after he dries his eyes of the pain of humiliation, he sees Louis skate over to them with a purpose and he can already feel the heat flowing to his groin at the sight.

Louis doesn't stop like Harry thinks he would. He merely skates at a faster pace before skidding to a stop, making it to where as though the layer of ice under his skates flies out and sloshes against their faces.

"The fuck man? Are you asking for an arse-whooping?"

When Louis turns to them, Harry doesn't miss the flash of fear on their faces as they take in the world famous Louis Tomlinson glaring at them like they just attacked his nan.

"No, but I guess you two are taking that position for making my boyfriend cry like that. Tell me, does it feel good to bully those lacking good fortune?"

The gentlemen shake their head and cower back in fear, and Harry can smell their discomfort, can taste the anger boiling from Louis' skin. From this angle, it was hard to tell his facial expression but seeing the men looking like wounded pups, Harry can take a hunch that he struck fear into their hearts. Not another word later and the two were gone, a trail of dust behind them. Harry is left rendered speechless.

Louis nods to no one in particular, hastily skating over to claim Harry, his prize, to skate away with him hand-in-hand as the night twinkles around them beautifully.

"There you go, love. You're a natural. You just needed me to help you stay grounded, which is funny because I need you to help me stay the same."

Harry is so in love with him, and he makes sure to treat his tough guy to something extra special once they get home. Harry in nothing but his favorite thong whilst Louis eats him out for as long as he wants.

It turns into an 5 hour night of love-making and Harry isn't sure he's ever came this hard in his life. He definitely has a problem, and it's a rush knowing just how far he could take it just so Louis is assured that he is all right. Let's see how Louis handles jealousy, Harry thinks as he nods off in Louis' arms that night.

-

Short chapters for a short story. Is it OK so far? :)