You both heaved your heads out the water and gasped for air.
Wow.

"Harry-" you started.

But before you could think of the right things to say, he enveloped you in a huge hug tears dripping into the crook your shoulder and you couldn't help but do the same.

"All these years, Y/n- you're my sister, it , it all makes sense now!" He cried.

"Guys I hate to ruin the moment but... WHAT?" Ron butted in

"Ronald! Cant you tell they need space?" Hermione hit him lightly in the arm.

"-No guys, it's... it's fine I, we'll explain everything." you assured the pair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't believe it!"  The ginger boy exclaimed.

"Right? Yet it all seems to make sense now!" Hermione added.

"See that's the thing," your newfound brother spoke "Its like, lately I've been noticing loads more similarities between the two of us- like on the Astronomy Tower..."

Everyone went a bit awkward at the mention of that night but Harry bravely carried on.

"Y/n, I looked at you and it was kind of like looking into a mirror, well not exactly- I er... it was your eyes, just like mine. Y/n I want you to know I'm here for you just as you've been for me, and this is brilliant!"

"It really is Harry- I've always though of you as a big brother anyways do it doesn't change much. Well..."

"Well what... ?"

"Well, Ron," Hermione answered "Y/n doesn't know what to do about Draco- he's always claimed he was her twin but we've just found out differently. I mean we don't know if Draco knows this or-"

"No. Malfoy knows, he's one of them." Harry interrupted.

It was all sinking in now and not all of the new information was the kind you wanted to hear.
Although Draco wasn't your biological brother, you would always think of him like that no matter if he was a Death Eater or not because there was no way he would intentionally do evil. Someone had forced him into this and you knew exactly who- Lucius Malfoy... now that was someone you were glad wasn't your biological relative.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY WE NEED TO TALK NOW!" You bellowed as you ran toward him in the part of the Malfoy Manor grounds no one other than Draco visited (this way you would be totally undetected).

It was a cosy area of untamed Forrest you usually found the blonde boy sit at when he was anxious.

Of course your shouting stopped as you saw him sobbing and gasping for air.

"Y, Y/n? I'm so sorry I didn't want to I didn't mean for it to- please forgi- please I'm sorry I don't want to-"

Instead of replying you pulled him into a much needed hug.

"I guess you found out I know the truth huh?"

"I hated hiding it from you." He confessed still clutching onto you

"Draco when they find out what I know, I'm going to be in a lot of danger- you know that right?"

He nodded back, too overwhelmed to speak properly.

"I love you Dray- you'll always be my brother no matter what happens okay. But now, I won't be seeing you in a while so I needed you to know that. And, you're a good person, look at me Draco... you're a good person." You gave him one last hug before getting up to leave.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"I love you too"

Yes Harry was the Boy who lived but Draco, Draco was the boy who had no choice.