...so, to sum it all up, Dumbledore saved me from getting expelled but for some strange reason he wouldn't talk to me at all- not even to let me thank him.

Things are weird Y/n, I just hope you're being treated well at home.

Write back if you can, 

From Harry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"... Perfect what can be perfected," carried on the obnoxious toad in pink " And prune practices that ought to be- prohibited."

There goes that annoying giggle- yep that's gonna get old really fast.

"Thank you, Professor Umbridge." Dumbledore spoke next. "That really was close to illuminating."

"Illuminating? what a load of waffle!" whisper-shouted Ron.

"What's it mean?" Harry questioned

But before you could answer, your friend Hermione irritatedly summed it up.

"It means the Ministry is interfering at Hogwarts."

After receiving a look from your brother, Draco, you decided to keep quiet. It was probably best not to get noticed by the new 'teacher'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Hermione were on your way to the library to do some research on 'the half-blood prince' seeing as it was all Harry would invest himself in lately.

To be honest, you weren't really all that bothered as to who it was- as long as Harry was safe. Hermione, on the other hand, couldn't seem to comprehend that he had done so much better than her when making the draught of living death. Not that she thought Harry lacked brains, although he was awfully clueless at times, it was peculiar that the boy hadn't ever taken any interests to the class until finding the special potions book.

"Y/n! Y/n!"

"Y/n,  your brother's calling you."

"Yes 'Mione, that's why we just keep walking until he gets bored and decides to go bully some first year or whatever."

"Y/n, please don't tempt fate," she protested "It's fine, you go see what he wants and I'll meet you in the library in ten, okay?"

"Fine." you rolled your eyes as you watched the curly haired girl walk away and heard Draco's footsteps coming closer."

He grabbed you by the arm and pulled you towards an empty corridor.

"Ow Dray, thank you so very much for being as gentle as you have. "

"Haha Y/n, very funny," he mocked " We need to talk."

"What about? Let me guess... oh, that's right you have a problem with me hanging out with Hermione?"

"Please Y/n don't make me the bad guy, you know for a fact that if Mum and Father knew about all your Gryffindor friends they would kill us both." It seemed to pain Draco to talk about your mates- as if he were about to vomit. 

"What do you expect, I am a Gryffindor and I would much rather this then be in the same house as Montague and Pucey." you fake gagged at the mentions of those trolls.

"Sis, you know I love you, so I only want what's best for you. Stay away from Potter, Granger and Weaslebee if you know what's best for you."

"They're my best friends and their names are Harry, Hermione and Ron!!" you started to raise your voice.

"So clearly you don't know what's best for you. Well, you're not going to want to be any of their friends soon." Draco's hushed tone suggested there were people around.

That's odd, but just as you had suspected, the Slytherin goons started to walk toward the two of you.

"Y/n, I've got to go now but please I need you to stay out of trouble and that means staying away from Potter- I'm not letting you get a detention with Umbridge."

And at that he reluctantly walked off leaving you to completely ignore him and sneakily make your way over to the library.

You loved your brother but you also loved Harry like he was your brother so... sorry Draco.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------