We pull into the school lot and he shuts off his car, he decided on his car today instead of his bike. He shut off the engine as we sit here in silence. Glancing at the clock we have 15 minutes to spare but for me less seeing as I have to go to the front office an degt my schedule and find my locker. "Are you gonna be ok?" He asks as he takes my hand in his, giving it a squeeze. I smile at his concern. No one has been concerned about me in a long time, it feels refreshing. I nod as I pull out intertwined hands to my lips and press a kiss to the back of his hand. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine" he nods and goes to open his door before he pulls me across his console for a kiss. Smiling into it, I pull his neck down to give me better access. He groans as I pull away, "Fuck, I don't want to leave you." I laugh at his childishness and open my door before we are late. Taking my hand in his he leads me to the office before giving me a forehead kiss and saying he will see me at lunch. Walking into the office I get my schedule and head out to find my locker. I'm glancing at the lockers and my schedule searching for my locker number when someone bumps into me. "Shit" I hear a girls voice say as her books fall from her arms and fly across the hall. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Here let me help you" I tell her as I pick up her books before handing them back to her. "It's ok. Hi, I'm Henlee, are you new here? I've never seen you before. I'm on the student council.." she starts rambling before I can get a  word out. I giggle at her outburst. Her eyes widen at me and she stops talking. I take a look at her as she speaks, her dark brown hair and dark eyes accent her tan skin, she looks almost Hispanic, her eyes shielded by black rimmed glasses and shes's about 3in. shorter than me. I hold my hand out for her to shake as I introduce myself, "Hi Henlee, my name is Ariya. I am new here, I'm a junior. Today is my first day, I was just looking for my locker." I wave my hand at the lockers in front of us. "What's your locker number?" I look down at my schedule sheet and find the number again, "236" she nods and points her hand further down the hallway. "Your locker is a little more further down, almost in front of the library" I nod at her directions and start to make my way there before her voice stops me. "Wait, maybe I can be your guide today. You know help you out" I smile and nod my head as we head to my new locker.

Turns out she's in my first two classes, which is great. She's on the bubbly side and will surely be a great friend, someone to help me out of my shell here. Walking into class she sits at a table with a guy who is dressed in all black, with his pale skin contrasting to his black hair and dark blue eyes, he also tells looks like a vampire. "This is Edwin Jacobs, my best friend" she says as sits across from him. He glances up from his phone and eyes scan my body before he nods and goes back to his phone. She rolls her eyes as she waves at the seat next to her, indicating for me to sit. "Don't mind him. He's working one his silent, depression mood this week" he glances at her and rolls his eyes at her as he sticks his tongue at her. Causing her to laugh out loud and slap his chest, which causes him to groan. I stifle a laugh at their antics as I see the teacher walk in and stand to make my way to her desk. "Good morning, my name is Ariya Jones" I say as I hand her my schedule to show her I'm in her class. She nods and says welcome and to take a seat anywhere I please. As the morning merges into the afternoon and lunchtime rolls around, I get anxious to see Zane. "You can sit with us, if you'd like" Henlee says as we step into the cafeteria. My eyes scan the room searching for Zane, finally finding him sitting at a table with a couple guys in leather jackets. Oh god, he's a bad boy at school. My face flushes at I remember all the books I've read about the bad boys in school. I look at Henlee who is looking at me with a curious look before her eyes look to where I'm looking. Her eyes widen as she sees who I'm looking at. "You know Zane?" She whisper-yells at me. I bite my lip and nod at her, "He's my boyfriend" I tell her as she gasps from beside me. "I'm gonna go say hi" I tell her and being my walk across the cafeteria to him.

I didn't get far before I'm blocked by two girls, who I'm guessing are the "mean girls" of the school judging by their stance and outfits. The one with shoulder length bleach blonde hair has her hand on her hip and a glare directed at me, "Who are you?" She all but hisses in my face as I lean back away from her. "I'm Ariya. Who are you?" She didn't take to kindly to my question. She scoffs at me, "I'm your worst nightmare, stay away from Zane. He's mine." I laugh in her face which causes her friend behind her to scoff at me before she takes a step in my direction. "You better.." her voice dies out as her eyes dart to something or should I say someone behind me. I turn around to see Zane standing there glaring at her before she takes a step back, "What's going on here?" He bellows out. She flinches before she tries to step around me and take his arm, "Hey baby, I was just welcoming the new girl here" she says as she waves her hand dismissively at me. I raise my brow at her before looking at her hand on his arm and I saw red, just as he was about to push her hand off I ripped it off of him. "Keep your hands off my boyfriend" I grit out. Both of their eyes widen at my outburst, I don't know what got into me but seeing her on him switched something in me. Maybe being deprived of things all my life to finally have something and someone is here to try and take it away from me made me possessive over him. "Excuse me?" She yells in a very high pitched voice, hurting my ears in the process. "You heard me" I said just as Zane came around her and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to him. "I think you heard my girlfriend, keep away from me, Jill," he says as he plants a kiss to my cheek before looking back at her before she yells and stomps away, her friends following her. "Damn. Baby, that was hot. Seeing you all possessive over me has me wanting to take you far away from here and let you show me how possessive you can be." I blush at his statement as he kisses my shoulder before chuckling, taking my hand and leading me to the food line as people gossip about the new girl and the bad boy.