04 - 2番目の経路

best in dark mode
and in your preferred
type of fonts.

" So Mikasa, where are you from? " The lass widened her eyes then held her head, no no i introduced myself as mikasa

" So Mikasa, where are you from? " The lass widened her eyes then held her head, no no i introduced myself as mikasa.. i- im scared.. i dont want to go yet..

" I...i dont know.. " she started to shake in which Ran noticed and decided to calm her down by rubbing her shoulder and telling her to calm down.

" strange, you know your name but not where you are from? are you kidding me now? or are you trying something funny to us. " Rindou who is a cold hearted person he is glared coldly at the shaking latter, which he had his eyes widened when..

she shed tears...quietly.

before ran could ever go and comfort her more, she stood up and run despite having a high fever, panic was all written in the older haitani's brother when they saw her running at full speed.

" just what the fuck rindou, stop being heartless all the time. " then rannable run after mikasa ( who is you, meh confusing )
rindou just stood there, not letting guilt take over him, let the pride rise.

-

I run..and run...and run.. why did i even introduced myself as mikasa anyways, then that kind man was comforting me just like how mikasa does when i feel uncomfortable and shaking.

I'm sorry for using your name my dear sister, i just cant stop thinking about you..
I'm very sorry.. I shouldnt have left you all alone there in the house.

" mikasa! stop running please its still raining hard! "

he is right, it is still raining so hard I can't even see as it is really foggy but I can feel the floor it's cold.. it's so cold ni-san..

" Hey let's go back home! I will help you I promise! "

She won't look back, she won't.... she started running again not caring about her surroundings- her instincts were down since she have a high fever.

The sound of the rain is stronger than any noise she could hear outside, but she did not care all she ever wanted to do is go back home, to her mother, father, brother and Mikasa...

her head was throbbing in an unknown pain, little sounds honks? beeps from cars? she shaked her head and walk not knowing that she is in the middle of the road.

" MIKASA GET AWAY! "

-

there, everything went black.

-

" she's not home yet can't you understand it fool? " Levi glared at the black haired man who is with his blonde brother.

" Yesterday was supposed to be the fight of Toman and Moebius, but N/n didn't show up- I immediately contacted her but no one answered. " Manjiro Sano or Mikey explained, while the Older Ackerman just rubbed his temple.

not this again, mother.. father.. help me please..

He clenched his fist and glared at the heavy rain outside, it wasn't snowing like how her other sister died- but he doesn't feel good.

" You know I can ask Wakasa from roppongi, maybe just maybe you know? " Shinichiro Sano suggested, in which made Levi dropped down to his seat with a bothered expression.

" Sure, thank you Shinichiro. " The lad hummed in response going up to make another juice for them, Mikey was only looking at Levi.

" I will search for her too, Brother-in-law! "
This made Levi glared at the younger blonde, Shinichiro too he grabbed his brother's collar and started shaking him.

" HEY I NEVER SAID THAT YOU CAN LIKE HER! "

" WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WILL DATE A LAME GUY LIKE YOU?! "

" WHAT THE FUCK CHILD! I RAISED YOU! "

" YOU DID NOT LAME HAIR STYLE BOY! MY GREAT GRANDPA DID! "

" YOU! MIKEY YOU BRAT! "

" ARGH SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING IT'S FINALLY RAINING AND COLD MEANS I HAVE TO SAVE MONEY FROM USING THE AIR CONDITIONER AND HERE YOU GUYS ARE MAKING RUCKUS THAT DISTURBS MY SLEEP, SHUT UP AND WORK QUIETLY! "

... SLAM

It was silent... the Sano males couldn't believe that their very sweet little Emma.. shouted at them like they're some kind of bugs.

Even the strongest Ackerman was startley they all swallowed their salivas and walked back to sit quietly. Gulp

" Your sister...is scary. " Levi said and the two only nodded quietly, but then he remembered his last sister.. Y/n

" I hope N/n is fine, ahhhh I miss her already brother-in-law, can't we look for her now? "

" No can't do, Kenny is still hunting me down- he can't touch y/n so she should be fine. "

" EHHH? Is she that strong? "

" No, Y/n is just... Let's say the one he could use against anyone, mainly it was Mikasa but.. "

" EHHH?! BROTHER-IN-LAW WHO IS MIKASA?! IS SHE YOUR ANOTHER SISTER? THAT MEANS SHE IS Y/N SISTER TOO RIGHT? IS SHE PRETTY LIKE Y/N? SAME AGE AS Y/N- "

" Twin, Twin sister of Y/n. " Shinichiro sipped on his coffee and got a newly news paper, Mikey was shocked two pretty girls!

" Nice! Mitsuya likes Y/n too, imma give Mikasa to him and Y/n to myself! " Mikey smiled happily like a child, man child like
( Bonten Mikey can choke me down. )

" Not a chance, brats. "

-

" C'mon, let's go home.. "

" Mhm...to our home.. "

Mr Yaegar saved me from those Black mens..

" Mikasa, welcome home. "

887

-

Sorry if it's a short chapter I'll make it longer in the next one, thank you for reading and don't forget to leave a spark of your thoughts, I'd like to hear them! Thank you!