Salamander notices the three of them, but then gazes at the purple hair girl.

Salamander: Well hello angel can I help you?

I noticed that the purple hair gave "Salamander" a death glare which made him flinch and I noticed that he started shaking for some reason.

??03: *cold* You better take your eyes off of me before I gouge them out.

I then noticed the blue hair cat looking at "Salamander".

??02: Hey your not Salamander.

Everyone was shocked except for the threenewcomers.

Pink: Yeah your right.

Blue cat: You're a fake.

"Salamander" eyes widen

Fake Salamander: W-What o-of course I am!

The newcomers raised their eyebrows.

Purple hair:*serious tone* Oh really?

She narrowed her eyes before placing her fingers on the fake salamander forehead for a few seconds before removing them.

When her eyes opened she seem extremely furious for some reason.

Purple hair: I see, so you're Bora. The one who uses illegal magic items to charm woman into selling them, while also pretending to be Salamander from my little brother here.

Wait a minute her friend is the actual Salamander?! The pink hair boy slams his fist together and flames erupts around it.

Pink hair:*mad* Your toast pal!

The fake Salamander started to look frightened.

Bora: You know I forgot to do something bye!

He tried to run except the purple hair appeared behind him, but how I didn't even see her move.

Bora: H-HOW?!

Purple hair: Do this a world a favor and perish!

He whimper

Timeskip

3rd person pov

The authorities arrested Bora and his men while the three teens and blue cat are currently in a restaurant being treated by Lucy.

Lucy: Thanks you guys, the girls and I really appreciate what you did for us.

Purple hair: Please there no need for thank miss...

Lucy: Hm? Oh sorry, for not introducing myself. My name is Lucy Heartfila.

Asuka: Asuka. Asuka Kurosaki.

Lucy eyes widen and started shaking in fear, which Asuka noticed.

Asuka: Are you alright Lucy?

Lucy: You're Asuka Kurosaki also known as the demon queen of Fairy Tail!! Not to mention the strongest female wizard in the world.