Chapter 4

Tommy made a grunt, uncovering his face from layers of sheets, he noticed his back became stiff, unable to properly sit up, "what the fuck" he cursed, confusion spread on his face, as to why his back held pain

"This- ow!" His hand touched a bump on his back, it felt like another bone grew under his skin, "Fuckin hell, something's growing on my back" another curse ran out from his mouth.

He took off his shirt, his chest and back covered by bandages, scars and purple bruises filled his arms.

A painful ripping of skin flowed blood on each sides, the teen screamed on the top of his lungs, not knowing what to do.

He panted kneeling on the wooden floor, gasping for air, he ripped the sheets from the bed and blood stained its white fur

Wings grew from behind, its beautiful white feathers covered by blood spread with wretching pain.

His eyes shook'th, relief came over him after the pain ended. His face then paled when he felt liquid slowly flow from his back, he paled because he knew it was blood, his own blood gushing out, if he doesn't stop it he'll die from bloodloss.
-------

Techno wondered around the forest, chopping nearby trees. The red cape covered half of his body, engulfing its warmth.

His pet polar bear, Steve came along for company, his soft white fur blended well with the snow.

Clouds covered the sun, rays unable to bring heat, a pack of wolves pass by not noticing the blood god, as they howled for the moon to rise.

His soft companion flinched, attention went towards him, Steve glanced over the cottage, a sudden instinct came and he stood up from his lying position.

Voices started to talk louder, unable to hear whatever they said, it was loud, very loud.

Techno dropped his axe, he gritted his teeth, hands clenched into a fist, the polar bear stared at his owner, signaling him there was something wrong.

The half piglin ran, Steve ran behind following, the snow that covered the ground made it harder to sprint, after a snow storm came passing by.

Nearing the house, a shout was heard from the top floor, Techno knew it was the blonde teen, his brother. he swore to protect him at all cost, but hearing the pain from his shouts, he did not kept the promise his old man gave.

Sprinting towards the door, he slammed it open, Steve sat outside waiting for the news.

The voices in his head went from mumbling random words to rambling his brothers name.

At the top was Tommy, lying on the floor after fainting from the amount of blood lost.

The room was a mess, the breeze from the open window came in, dimlit lights from the lantern did not help his vision, as it was thrown on the ground.

Techno stood by the door, eyes staring directly on his body, the scene looked like a pool of blood, feathers scattered everywhere, he noticed the wings on Tommys back.

Not wasting anymore time, he grabbed his brothers fainted body, and rested it on the bed, the piglin started to panic again as blood oozed on each side.

He took out the bandages and started to treat the wounds on his back.
-------

After an hour of bandaging the teens back, he left him sleeping once again on the bed,
The blood still covered the floor, and sheets painted in blood.

The piglin didn't have time to clean the mess and left it there to finish later, sweat drop on his forehead, fluff from his red cape stained in red plasma.

Voices then started to mumble worriedly about Tommy; asking if he was okay or what happened to the young boy, that's also what Techno thought, he pondered along with the voices, not knowing what to do.

A sudden knock were heard outside the wooden door, Techno opened it and was met with his twin brother, Ghostbur.

A tall brunette came in floating, his mysterious eyes lingered around the room,
Holding something in his hands,
what could it be?

He wore a yellow sweater and a red beanie for a hat, blue liquid flowed from his eyes as if he was crying, his grey skin did not match his asthetic but it wasn't painful to the eyes.

A blue sheep passed the ghost, it's hooves tread on the floor. Ghostbur smiled warmly at the piglin, Techno led out a scoff, The ghost of his brother made a worried expression from his brothers reaction.

"Techno? Are you alright?" He asked tapping his shoulder, Techno sat on the couch staring on the fire,
"Yes, I'm fine Ghostbur" his monotone voice tuned on the reply,
The ghost did not like his response, A stressed sigh came out.

he asked another question,
"Oh have you seen Tommy? I visited him a while ago and he wasn't there" Ghostbur sat next to the sheep, caressing its fluffed fur, "His in my room sleeping" Techno said,
"Who?" Ghostburs ears perked up.

"Tommy, he's at the top floor"

----------

Hello readers, sorry if this was short.

Just a reminder, classes started and I've been getting busy that's why chapters are taking longer to publish:^

Also I'm rewriting that awful GhostinnitAU book I wrote months ago tomorrow (if I have time ofc)

Kk bye