Chapter 1: Summoning

"Look, it's raining men!"

He turned in mid-air, staring at them with a look that said: "Let me sleep." 

Then he blinked, noticing where he was, his face changing expressions.

"God-flipping-dammit."

The sleep-deprived boy flailed around, trying to find something to grab onto.

Unfortunately, there was nothing but air in the sky.

MC rubbed his eyes, trying to find some way to land safely. He spotted a large lake, with a waterfall cascading over an elegantly carved barrier, made of some blue material.

"The flip? The Vah Ruta Reservoir? Is this Hyrule?"

He tried to angle his body to hit the water, failing multiple times before going Fortnite-style.

Surprisingly, it worked.

MC did know a bit of physics, he studied at one of the best schools in the UK, where he lived.

He also knew if a human hit water while flat, with a lot of speed, they would go splat.

So he tucked his legs under his arms, going into the much-practiced cannonball position. Hopefully he'd live.

The water was a refresher, despite being cold. It woke up his senses and restarted his mind. MC instantly swam to the top, thanking his family for forcing him to go into competitive swimming.

With that, MC swam to the edge of the reservoir, where some of the dam formed a platform, where people could stand. He dragged himself on, his clothes dripping wet, before collapsing, feeling a pain all over his body. When it subsided, MC stood back up, blearily opening his eyes, and finding himself much taller than he should be.

"What the flip? I was 13 coming here, why am I like, 17 now?"

His torso was bigger, with his absurdly long arms even longer, and his feet slightly bigger, still fitting nicely in his size 10 trainers. His legs were pure muscle like before, except lean, like his whole body.

His hair had grown out, strands of black running down his neck and onto his shoulders.

See, MC wasn't a very sporty person. He preferred to stay inside. Though by some weird coincidence, he had gotten into swimming, meaning his muscles were bigger and stronger than most people in his class. He was also good at a lot of other things, such as running, javelin, jumping, etc. This led to him getting unwanted popularity, as he was usually one of the best in any sporty thing.

MC checked himself, finding a rubber band, his (thankfully) waterproof phone, and a fidget toy. Oh, and his glasses.

He tied his hair up, and stood, unaware of his surroundings.

"Halt, intruder!"