Introduction

[A/N] Hello everyone, BigNeptune here ! Unveiling my new Wattpad exclusive book. *cuts ribbon*  ৻(  ̄ ᗜ  ̄ ৻)

This is just a short introduction, first chapter will be posted soon, this story has some serious themes to it, including bullying and suicide, please be careful and feel free to let me know if something is wrong. Thank you for your support. (ෆ ̄ᵕ ̄ෆ)

"Who is he?" The one guy leaned down and peered me, crouching, the piercing through his eyebrow winked at me as the light hit it from an angle, two more black piercings in his lip, and one septum piercing. His highlighter green hair was messed up, pushed out of its former electrified style, now covering his ears.

I glared at him, but couldn't move, my hands bound behind me, my ankles to each other, the radiator thankfully off, but the metal was digging into my forearms as I pressed against it. I couldn't hide.

"He's shaking." He laughed, leaning in, looking up off to the side before looking back at me. "Are you afraid of him?" He grinned, putting his hand against my face.

I wanted to shove his hand away, I leaned back and his hand followed.

His hand touched my face as I kneeled, completely still. He laughed, "Don't be scared." He tilted his head, examining me briefly, then pressed his finger against my lips and pushed it inside and my heart nearly ripped itself out of my chest.

"Ahhhh!" He cried out, stumbling back. "Motherfucker!" He hissed, pulling the tip of his finger close to his chest and snapping his head round to look up at the other guy. "What the hell! " He got up and stepped away from me, kicking the air in front of me, a little dust from the linoleum floor coming up to my face. "That little bastard bit me!" He exclaimed to his friend as he walked into the room.

The dust tickled my throat but I didn't cough, my eyes glaring up at him from where I was kneeling.

And then another guy stepped into view. My eyes first settling on his trainers, travelling up dark purple sweatpants, a loose light purple T-shirt and well worn black leather jacket, creased and heavy looking. Dark brown hair, olive skin and dark, passionless eyes, observing me with the kind of coldness that accompanied an active murder scene.

Why not? After all, he'd just killed a person. 

His soulless black eyes on me, freezing me in place, tense, I couldn't look away.