Woooo... im tired af

All of this was copied and pasted from my diary app, Daynote.

Please keep in mind that this is my AU and my Creepypasta. Dont bash it for the ages or how the characters act for you do not own this au. Yes, i know that they wouldnt act this way. Thats the fucking point. I dont wanna get hate for a small detail so i feel as if i had to mention that. Thank you!

Chapter 0: Prologue
When you load up the game into you're PC it asks you to go to the files first as it eplains how the controls work and how the "stealth" mechanism works. "Close the actual game down but keep the files up, for it will help you later". That concludes the prologue for now.

Chapter 1: Tutorial
After you reopen the game a sceen pops up that reads "Choose Your Character!". The choices are (going from youngest to oldest): Cream the rabbit (6), Charmy the bee (7), Tails the fox (8), and Marine the racoon (10). The recommended choice is Cream but you are allowed to choose any. Lets say you did choose Cream and you get the tutorial on how to use her character. "Cream wakes up due to cheese crying downstairs. She carries around a special teddy bear that charmy gave her for her 6th birthday. The catch about this teddy bear is that it can be used as a shield for cream. Use the e button on your keyboard to enable the shield. Use it wisely or it could result in a game over. Move around with wasd or the arrow keys. Pick up items with the space key. Drop items with left mouse click. Interact with things such as doors and windows with right mouse click. Crouch with ctrl and run with sprint. Good luck!". Now lets move on to if you choose charmy. "Charmy lives with Vector, Espio, Mighty, amd Ray. Mighty and Ray havent been home recently because they're exploring the world. Espio and charmy made two phone-type electronics with the help of tails not that long ago. Charmy keeps his in his room on the bottom drawer in his closet. It sorta works like a camera. It can record stuff, it has nightvision, and has an ability to send emergency messages when needed. To enable this camera press the e button on your keyboard. To show your inventory press the x button on your keyboard. Move around with wasd or the arrow keys. Pick up items with the space key. Drop items with left mouse click. Interact with things such as doors, windows, computers, distractions, hiding places, and keyboards with right mouse click. Crouch with ctrl and run with sprint. Good luck!" Moving on to if you choose tails. "Tails lives with sonic, amy, and knuckles, They neighbor with the Dark Team (Rogue, Shadow, and Omega). Eggman had retired from his evil ways about three years ago and everything was peaceful for a while. That is until the curse came. Tails had been stuck in his lab for DAYS. He built a machine and prayed that it would work. This ties into tail's mechanic. He has a little nightvision eye-glass type thing. He also built a taser. Fun times, truly. To use the taser press the e button on your keyboard. The eye-glass is already attached to tail's head. To show your inventory press the x button on your keyboard. Move around with wasd or the arrow keys. Pick up items with the space key. Drop items with left mouse click. Interact with things such as doors, windows, falling/breaking wood, distractions, hiding places, and batteries with right mouse click. Crouch with ctrl and run with sprint. Good luck!" And lastly marine. "Ah yes, marine. The sea obsessed racoon. She ended up in the custody of silver after he found her, lost on the beach. She still goes on trips but returns as she feels comfort in silver. Silver has been dating blaze for 7 years. They met in middle school and fell in love immediately. The three live in the same household and wish to never separate for long periods of time (years). Marine gets back from a trip and blaze was acting... off... marine decided to sleep under her bed this night since something was obviously not right. Low and behold, blaze comes into the room with her powers activated. blaze leaves, pissed off. Marine gets out from the room and goes to get silver. Marine breaks the door leading to their basement. Marine grabs her flashlight before walking down. Beware using it though, as its on limited battery. A ghost with a scarily similar look of silver approaches marine. The ghost just so happens to be silver. Can you make it through the traps and make it out in one peice? To use the flashlight press the e button on you're keyboard. To show your inventory press the x button on your keyboard. Move around with wasd or the arrow keys. Pick up items with the space key. Drop items with left mouse click. Interact with things such as doors, windows, vases, distractions, and hiding places with right mouse click. Crouch with ctrl and run with sprint. Good luck!"

Thats all i have so far. Along with shitty ass drawings too-

 Along with shitty ass drawings too-

Cream's teddy bear

Charmy's nightvision camera

Tail's eye-glass and taser

And marines flashlight.