02, a rainy day (b.c)

belly, 02
warnings: none.
word count: 419.

Imagine it's raining at the summer house, and you spend the entire day relaxing inside with Belly.

"Gosh, it's still raining cats and dogs out there," Belly says, looking out your room window.

"It's not pretending to rain, that's for sure," you reply.

"What's the plan for today? because the weather forecast says, it's not gonna stop until tomorrow." Belly asks.

"Well, we could paint each other's nails, we could make pizza, we could watch movies and cuddle." you suggest.

She gives you a smirk, "I like the last option."

You laugh, "Oh, I thought you would."

She rises from the window seat and walks over to you on the bed; she leans in to kiss you quickly and grabs your hand to help you up, "Common Y/n, let's go get some supplies."

First, you go into the bathroom to get nail polish. Belly picks out a light purple, and you pick your favourite nail polish colour. Belly looks at your choice and smiles, "That's gonna look amazing on you."

"Don't worry, belly, I know what I'm doing," You reply with a grin.

Then, you both walk downstairs to pick out some snacks; you each step back to your room with arms full of different selections: chips, popcorn, pop, water, candy, and chocolate.

"I think we should be good for tonight," you say.

"I'm sure this is enough food to last us a week if not more." belly jokes as she walks out in the hallway to the linen closet to get extra blankets. You get into your bed and pull the sheets over you to make yourself comfortable.

She walks back into the room, over to the bed, and puts the blankets over you. She puts the snacks on the bed and lifts the sheets to get to bed with you. She puts her arms around you and pulls you closer to her. You lift your head to rest it on her chest.

"This is the life, Y/n. A rainy day spent with the person I love." Belly says, resting her chin on your head, "What would you like to watch?"

"Let's watch (your favourite movie)." Tou suggest.

"Oh yes, please, I absolutely love that movie," Belly says.

You grab the remote to turn on the TV, and you go onto Netflix and search (for your favourite movie).

Not even 10 minutes into the movie, you both fell asleep in each other's arms — a perfect rainy day.