1

Bam! With that being the sound that wakes up Rose in the morning telling her to get up it's normal for her. She is use to the loud noise it's like that every day in her house, but even though she is use to it scares her she hates loud noise weird huh.

When she makes her way downstairs she sees her mom moving back and forth her dad throwing things normal morning she gets out of the house without them noticing her lucky this time.

Time skip at school ~

Rose makes her way up the steps of her high school Long View High School were if you are different it's not allowed by the students of course Rose is known for being different to her classmates you see Rose is the quite, nerd, does her work type of girl she doesn't like drawing attention to herself, but her being quite draws attention to herself.

Rose was sitting in her first class of the school day ELA her favorite class she loves to read and write.She was sitting down reading a book it was a book called Blackbird when it was knock out of her hand it was normal for her to get bullied by the bitch herself June and her followers it was normal for them to come into class pull her hair or knock things out of her hands laugh at her normal for Rose.

Time Skip At Lunch -

Rose was walking down the halls going to the cafeteria when someone trips her she falls down normal it was of course the jock of the school Danny and his buddy's Josh and Brad "how was the trip? " Rose didn't say anything just got up kept walking.

A/N
Ok unlike my other story I well continue to write this hopefully
Please comment I well like to hear all your ideas :)