You looked around in search of a way out and you found it by going into a hole. it leads you to a tunnel until stairs would be there to be taken. You heard a far away voice echoing to you. "Come back to play! We haven't finished our games!" It was mommy speaking softly to you like you were a child. You don't buy it and take the stairs. You had to stop because soon there were more missing stairs steps. You look up to notice a handle that would be useful to grab. So you did grab it to pull up.

You saw a cutout of what seemed to be a Candy cat on it. By wonder you press it to hear what he sounds like. It was goofy and sounded more like a little boy. You liked how cute this sound until of course it got worse just like the other cut out you had to test out. Boogie bot, Cat bee, Bunzo, Kissy missy, PJ (yes I have forgotten before that we do play it before going into the game with him chasing us-), Mommy long legs and Huggy wuggy.

The one you did not get to see has a cut out would have been from Poppy and the Huggy twins. Even if you have heard their voice before. You wonder what their cut out voice would sound like?

You shrugs and keep going on your small escape. You had to go back up and find a way to get that final piece. It's not like she would be chasing after you right?

How wrong you have been...

Once your hope to resurface from this tunnel. She had jumped down to meet you face to face. "I hate cheaters! So we're gonna play one last game..." She sounded creepier as her fingers got longer and her arms and legs got more twisted. "It's called... Hide... And... Seek! "Her head was too close to yours and her pupil had gone bigger to the point you could not see the green around it.

She started to count and you were already running back down the spiral stairs and went to hide somewhere. Yet it was surprising when you heard her far away saying '10' and no sound came after. Total silence was living around you. You soon saw old stuff being stored in boxes. It made you remember the unused toy product storage. You shook your head from that though and focused to get out from this crazy lady spider.

You had pulled down a lever and took the roller belt that would lead you to a new area. Those looked like the sewer with how many pipes there were around. And maybe how darker and cold it felt in there.

A gate was showing at your view and you knew you had to solve another puzzle to open it. You saw four colored cables and wondered if those could go somewhere.

You found the answer by looking at the ceiling to see a handle hanging there. You grab it and pull yourself up to see all colored cables connected to a lever assigned to them.
You decided to pull them all but a sound came after and all levers went back up. It seems you have to pull them in the right order to open the gate up.

You get back down and look carefully before you notice the number to each cable. You brightened up and quickly went back up to pull down correctly each lever. The gate opened up with success. You made a small victory dance before you went in there. Except that she came back at you. You turn around and rush back into the room. Her laugh was getting close. You wanted to pass the next door but it was blocked by spider webs. Your mind went blank. You don't know what to do. You were stuck again and you hoped Huggy was here to save you.

You remember about the hidden handle at the ceiling that would also help you hide from her. You rushed to it and begged for the grab pack to bring you up faster. You look down, have you breathed a lot from anxiety, have you seen her crawling around the room pretty fast and she laughed like a total maniac. 'Please go away already... ' You prayed in your mind.

In a miracle she did. You come back down and carefully step out to the next area. If she is going to come back. You prefer to not stay here any longer.

But it happened again. She would chase you by surprise every time you had solved something that would lead the way out for you. You started to get mad and less scared now. You were annoyed by her trick. Until karma came back on her when you had to open the final gate with a blue hand.