Part III Chapter 1 Surprise

Start from the beginning

"I don't believe it! You're really here!" exclaims NuNew, enchanting the atmosphere with his smile, "Come in!" he pulls James' hand and finally they enter the white villa.

Eight friends greet each other and are happy to be reunited at last.

"We are the announced surprise and now we are going to honor the winning couple!" says James into the vlog camera, which he now has pointed at himself.

And behind him, Net can be seen treating his eyes to the beautiful view of James' face.

It's a sight that everyone is familiar with.

Net pines for James as he professionally presents his sensual visage to the camera.

And Net's hand, looking for the touch of James' face, is repulsed as always with a pull back.

James rolls his eyes and turns the camera back to the six protagonists of the white villa.

"Come on, you sleepyheads! Get yourselves ready. We'll be waiting for you in the living room.

P'Aof wants to be added," James declares, grabbing Net's wrist.

He is to follow him.

Everywhere.

And Net's fluttering heart knows no other path he'd rather take.

And his drawn hand snaps to James' hand.

He lets them intertwine.

He feels the soft fingers of his Nong and can only smile broadly.

His James pushes him back and pulls him to him again in the next moment.

An act that keeps him constantly aware of the ups and downs of their bond in waves.

He noticed it right away.

The moment he saw James for the first time, he knew he wanted him.

That incredibly beautiful face.

That sensual stature.

And every word directed at him from his pouty lips.

Everything drew him right in and he knew he was addicted to him.

How lucky he was not to have to hold back.

He's shipped with James and can openly show the world how much he desires him.

Even when the latter flippantly rejects him and even seems annoyed by all the flirtatious advances.

He is so graceful at all moments and Net can't stop giving him his full attention.

At James' side, he becomes a hand-tame, amorous, black cougar.

Cuddly, loyal and aesthetically strong.

And James does enjoy it.

Even if he doesn't want to admit it to himself.

He's not a physical guy.

His aura is mysterious.

No one is supposed to approach his enigmatic grace.

But Net's insistent warmth floods his soul and he seeks it in every moment.

He does not want to show it to him.

But hopes that Net's silent purr near him, will never cease.

"Come now!" demands James, turning off the camera.

He pushes Net onto the big couch while the others disappear into their bedrooms to get ready.