Chapter Three

A giant brown fox emerged from the ice. Vali immediately knew that it was his fox. Thirteen tails thrashed around angrily. Vali froze in fear and awe. His eyes widened as Serenity opened her mouth a ball of electricity formed and attacked Lavinia's ice puppet, shattering it completely. Serenity growled and Vali knew what he had to do. He would save his fox. He took a step forward as Albion warned him that he would succumb to his power. But Vali didn't care. As long as he saved Serenity he would be happy. "I'll deal with Serenity! The rest of you take out Augusta."

"Vali!" Azazel protested.

"I, who am about to awaken,
Am the Heavenly Dragon who has taken the principles of supremacy from God
I envy the "infinite" and I pursue the "dream"
I shall become the White Dragon of Supremacy
And I shall take you to the limits of white paradise."

"Vali! If you do this you'll die!" Lavinia protested. But Vali wasn't listening. Lavinia tried to stop him but Azazel stopped her.

"Use it only if he loses control. Albion said that with Vali's magic power he might just be able to save Serenity if she ever lost control of her fox form." Azazel prepared for a fight. "For now we need to beat Augusta and get rid of the spell that's on Serenity."

Serenity growled at the incoming threat. It was the size of her and Serenity growled. She jumped and grabbed the tail of it. She put her front two paws on the back and ripped it off. She prepared an electric ball and froze. Something washed over her and Serenity backed away from what she now knew as her master. She noticed Augusta about to attack Lavinia. Azazel and Team Slash/Dog watched as Augustas top half was now in Serenity's mouth. Serenity chomped down and Augusta was killed. She roared in anger and pain.

"Help!" It was barely but everyone heard it. She was calling out for help.

"She's overwhelmed by the power!Vali you need to get into her consciousness and help her!" Azazel yelled. Lavinia froze Serenity's legs to the ground. Vali got up and mounted Serenity to bite into her neck. Azazel deadpanned but shrugged. Sure it looked wrong and that was the only way to actually describe how Vali got on top of her.

"So we all know that he mounted her right?" Natsume said. "He could have gotten on her any other way but he chose to mount her?"

"Well Serenity seemed shocked as well." Azazel said. "If Vali survives this I'm never letting him love it down."

"Hey." Lavinia said. "Serenity 's a female right? And Juggernaut Drive releases some of Albion's power. What if it released some of his instincts?"

"Are you saying that maybe Vali mounted her because he wanted to?" Tobio asked.

"Yes." Lavinia said. "Remember Albion himself said that there were times where dragons would mate with other species." Lavinia noticed that Serenity was still. "I'm not the only one who notices that Serenity is enjoying Vali mounting her?" It was clear that the fox was enjoying it because her ears were back in a way that she was at ease. "So she might be in heat." Lavinia said. There was a yelp of pain and Vali had bitten Serenity successfully. Both relaxed as if they fell asleep.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Vali bit Serenity's neck and when he blinked there was fog all around him. "Vali." He looked next to him and saw a miniature Albion. "We're in Serenity's mind. Now all we have to do is find her." They both trekked through the fog and they ended up in a room. There was a little girl hiding in there with him and Vali knew that it had to be Serenity.

"Are these her memories?"

"I suppose so." Albion said. Vali noticed they were in a closet and looked out the slacks. Both his and Albion's eyes widened at the sight that was happening. The younger Serenity looked at the sight of her parents being brutally murdered. Vali turned and was now witnessing Serenity shaking her parents. The girl ran and Vali followed her. The room got darker and Vali noticed a male next to her. He had black hair and green eyes and Serenity was smiling. She skipped her way and Vali noticed that the male cheated on her. He heard Serenity say something about her mate betraying her and she left. Vali was in the woods. Something dropped on his face and he looked up. Vali let out a cry of horror and Albion had let out a whimper. Serenity hung from a bunch of wires. There was a cliff and it seemed she had run and fell into it. "A werewolf trap." Albion said.

"What's that?"

"A bunch of wires made with just enough wolfsbane to stop the werewolf from shifting. Vali yelped as Albion sunk his claws into his jacket. He ended up at face level and noticed the tears in Serenity's face. The wires were close together that they would tangle around the limbs of the werewolf. The girl looked up and frowned.

"Vali." Serenity said. Vali's eyes widened. Some of the wires turned to chains and Vali frowned. ,"Please don't hate me. I'm sorry for hurting Lavinia." Serenity cried. Vali never saw Serenity cry.

"You were brainwashed." Vali said. "How can I set you free?"

"I don't know." Vali attempted to divide the chains but it didn't work. Vali knew he needed to hurry up. He can feel the tendrils of insanity curling at the edges of his mind.

"Shit. Come back to me Serenity." The girl stayed silent. "Please." Vali held her cheeks. "I'll never leave your side. I... I .... I um..." Vali saw more wires wrap around Serenity. Vali took a deep breath. "I love you Serenity Fujakante!" Albion almost dropped his host out of shock and Serenity's eyes widened.

"You do?" Serenity said.

"I won't abandon you!" Vali looked at her with tears running down his cheeks. The wires and chains shattered and they both fell to the ground.

"Serenity before you turn back hit the both of you with a lightning bolt. It should break Vali's armor and revert him back to normal."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"It's been like ten minutes." Lavinia said. She went to freeze both Vali and Serenity when a lightning bolt hit the both of them. It was Serenity's because an electric kitsune's lightning bolts were a purplish blue. The smoke and dust cleared and they all rushed towards the area. Everyone sighed in relief when they saw Serenity and Vali sleeping back in their original forms. "He saved her."

"Then Serenity shocked Vali to probably break the armor. " Azazel said. Tobio picked up Serenity after wrapping his jacket around the naked girl. Azazel picked up Vali and they all went home.