The surprise for everyone

Tanjiro's POV:

As I was knocked out someone was talking to me to wake up. But when I wake up I didn't know were I was and WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE??!! AND WERE IS NEZUKO?!

Non's POV:

"Who are those people?"

"Shut your mouth! Who do you think is standing in front of you?!Hah you don't know them?! Those are the hashiras you!!"

"I told you there were nine hashiras you fool!" As Katsuki said this, the attention turned to him.

"Haa, but Katsuki-kun aren't you like him? You carried a demon too, didn't you?" Said Shinobu looking at him.
"You will be questioned about the demon and why are you carry it with you"

As Tanjiro was confused about what was happening and were are the others. But then come a now hashira, who was holding the two boxes in his arms.

"What do I see? Looks like you're having fun?"
"Is that the guy with the demon on his back. Oh and Katsuki is here too with a demon on the back too"

"Tch, that's Izuku you fool!" Said Katsuki as he looked at him with a vein on his head.

"Please, put the boxes down, it's dangerous!"

"Shinazugava please don't do stupid things" said Shinobu as she looked at him too.

"You said that demon can kill others demon. Do you know what I call these things?! Complete fools!!" As he said that he He grabbed his sword and drew it. And then he punched holes in both boxes....when Katsuki and Tanjiro saw that, they was so pissed off. Then Tanjiro headbutted him and Katsuki grabbed the two boxes.

"The master have arrived" Said two girls at the same time, with them was a man with short black hair.

"Welcome, my beloved children"
"Good morning to all of you. The weather is nice today"

Then everyone bowed to him without Tanjiro, then Shinazugava grabbed his head harshly making him bow.

"Glad to see you in good condition master"

"Thank you Sanemi"

After ten minutes of arguments, the master agreed to Shinazugava to show the bad side of the two demons. Then he cut his arm with his katana and he let the blood drip on the hole he made.

" Come on you don't have to hold back!!"

"Shinazugava the sun is stopping them, it must be in the shadows or they won't come out"

"Master, I'm sorry for the impudence"

Then he jumped intro the shadows and dropped the boxes on the ground in front of him. Then the two demons come out of the boxes, to show Nezuko who is drooling at the sing of blood, but on the other hand Izuku was crying holding his injury.

" Ah, ah Kacchan...Kacchan iti ( it's hurt) iti" said Izuku as he looked around to find Katsuki looking at him.

"Haah, it can talk?"

"Come on demons, I know you want it?"

As Nezuko growled and looked at the blood, Izuku shook his head left and right, scared he wanted to go to Katsuki.

As everyone saw him doing that, they were so shoked to see there he is afraid of blood. Then Izuku started to go to Sanemi.

"Hah, I told you!! Didn't I, now look at him playing innocent!!"

But to his surprise he grabbed his katana and make on his palm a wound deep enough it to bleed. As the wound bleed enough he then placed her palm on his wound....then the moment the blood made contact with him sparks started, and then a green fire appeared to heal his wound. Everyone was shocked to see this, while Izuku started stroking Shinazugava's arm. Izuku then started walking towards Katsuki, everyone went numb....But when Izuku made contact with the sun...he didn't get sunburned. No one could believe their eyes, but as Izuku passed the master and saw him,he headed towards him. As he got closer to him Izuku grabbed his sleeve and the green fire ignited again but this time the entire master was in flames. He was greatly astonished, but when the flames died down no one could believe it. The master...was healed and could see now.

"Wha-what happened?! Ah I can see!!" As he said that he turned and looked at Izuku, who walked towards Katsuki smiling. But before he went away the master took him by the shoulders and hugged him tightly, crying on his chest.

"Thank you very much!! Thank you very much!! I don't know how you did it, but thank you!!!"

Izuku then hugged him back and petted his head. After some time they parted ways and then the master announced that Nezuko and Izuku would stay here, and if they ate even one person they would be killed immediately.

Tbk(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
815 words
Ooh~ finally I write this part, because I was so excited for is!