To L

Dear L,
I miss you, you were my best friend and you left me just like that. It hurt. It hurt you could just drop me because I joined the dsmp fandom. Because I was finally happy you were my closet friend and you helped me though a lot and to lose you over an interest her. I dunno if you gone has helped me but I still miss you. You we're such a good friend for the most part and I never thought you'd love me over something like this. Now you only text me to try to convert me out of the dsmp fandom? It hurts especially since you saw what I was going though especially since you we're there for me for everything and I was there for me. Just because I joined a fandom and you saw I was happy again you decided to leave me. It's stupid. I shoudnt miss you. I shoudnt think about you but here I am why did you have to come into my life. Maybe it would've been better. But I dunno. You we're pretty toxic I think telling me to kms as a joke or calling me the f slur as a joke. But no matter how much you did that all I still miss you and I wish I could get you back. I wish you woudnt hate me for my interest I didn't need to talk to you about it we had other things. But I get it new people you replaced me in the friend group to eh? Makes me feel amazing I hope your doing great and your happy. You deserve a lot and I miss you.

From your old friend