I love you

today i woke up went to the kitchen i had put my headphones on, so i didn't hear anything from anyone, that i knew of. my brother had a boy best friend. when i was 14 i thought he was very hot, i still do, i just hide it. but.. the only reason i liked him was.. of his sister. she was so smoking hot. her name was gabby. i love her so much. but he was in the way whenever i tried getting closer to him. my brothers best friend is named "alex" very common name, and classical. my brothers name was "xel" kinda like alex's name but kinda backwards and without the "a" in the name. never mind that. let's stop talking about that and how very hot gabby is.. i was making myself some breakfast and dancing along with the song that was playing in my headphones. "she's so nice-Pink Guy." i always listened to his songs i loved the artist that made the songs. especially.. i felt some arms around me.. i knew it must've been alex. so i pretended that i didn't know of it. i got some bread that was near the cabinets, and got a knife and started to cut the bread. then i turned around and out the knife behind me. and started kissing alex. "your kissing me with your tongue..?"
"yes" he said proudly. so i had enough of him touching my crotch like that so. i sliced his throat, stabbed him, took the knife out and washed the knife out so his blood wouldn't stain on my beautiful, amazing, knife. it can't be hurt. and then i washed my knife, put it back where it was of course before, i dried it. then i saw her. shocked. tears falling down her face. screaming her head off. of course i would too, if my cru- brothers, best friends, sister killed my only brother in the family. well i don't know in her case. but i felt pity for her. so i made sure to comfort her, later she fell asleep so it was time to clean up the blood so i put her brothers body in the basement with the other bodies. like her ex's, anyone who possibly tried talking to her. and then i went back upstairs. cleaned up her brothers blood. i went to lock the door, then i heard.. this.. person.. screaming. "shit." i said. she must've seen it. i locked the door. and put some fog to make her fall asleep. a minute had passed. "perfect." i had said. my brother came up to me and hugged me on my shoulders. he knew how i felt if he did some other way, so then i knew that he's my brother. "so?. this girl "the one?"." he asked me. i said "yes." "she's beautiful, perfect, and everything i'm looking for." i had said to my brother. he laughed at me and said "go get her." and then he walked away back upstairs. and then i opened the basement door and got gabby and picked her up bridal style and then I kissed her forehead and closed the door and locked it with the fingers that i could. i took her upstairs in my room. I later her down in my bed and kissed her forehead again and said "goodnight/good afternoon mi princessà" and went to go shower in my bathroom i went to get a bra, some shorts, and a large t-shirt of alex's yeah i kinda miss him i guess. you could say that? maybe. i went back in the bathroom, closed the door, and locked it so my brother wouldn't walk in, or her. anyways i didn't hear the door unlock by accident because i have forgotten. by accident. shoot. anyways. i went in the shower undressed. washed my hair with some shampoo and conditioner. then when i was washing out the conditioner gabby had walked in his/her sleep voice saying.. "mi amor..? what are you doing so loudly-" they say me showering i had jumped. i got scared. my crush had walked in on me naked. but only saw my head. that's fine though. they had saw me jump and said "aww.. mi amor? why so tense?" she had came in the shower with me, so i covered myself with the curtains but she had uncovered me . "oh my god.." was she judging my hot ass body? no. because we made out. damn. she's a good top. i moaned too much. they had kissed my neck, my private part, my boobs, my nipples, and everything possible. it felt so good.. i had cumed inside her mouth. she kept licking it after. her tongue oh my god.. where had she gotten this tongue skill from..? "OH MY FUCKING GOD GABBY.." i shouted in a moaning, tense, voice. she liked it. she was sucking me off. then i screamed in a moaning voice "ugh..~ what..~ do you like me in this pain..~" she started to hump me as hard as she could. Holy fuck. this shit is better then heaven. not better but just.. hot. and sexy. this get so GREAT. then she got the strap and shoved it in my pussy. we then cumed at the same time. the next day my legs were shaking i couldn't move. we were making out the next thing i knew. i was riding her big fucking dick. i was humping the dick like there was no tomorrow. holy fucking shit. "mhm..~" i moaned trying so hard not to moan about to scream and moan out her name, i had to bite my lip from stoping myself from moaning. she was licking my pussy so good. i can't hold it anymore. i cumed inside her mouth. she kept licking, and i kept cuming. of course we were in the bed by now when this is happening. my hair had dried already. the next day came and i found out i was pregnant. to be honest.. i wanna fuck again with gabby. i told her that i was pregnant and then we fucked again. i was moaning and cuming more harder then last night. "your in.. so.. deep holy... FUCK GABBY..~" "that's not my name your whore.." "DADDY..~!" "yes. just like that you needy whore of mine." i loved it when she called me that.

And that's how i met your mother!<3 the end!<3 tell me if you'd like more <33