Chapter 6

One of the Western wolves jumped on the rock and came face to face to me. She snickered as she sized me up and down. She looked at me with her bright yellow eyes, one having a scar over it.
"I expected more from the southern pack leader. Though you aren't as bad looking." She laughed cockily. Kate Jumped on the rock and growled at her.
"Back off tramp." She growled. The she-wolf chuckled.
"My name is Luna. You must be his spouse. And what a cute little pussycat you are." The she-wolf boasted. Now I growled at her.
"What are you doing here anyway?!" I barked.
"Just to see who we're up against." Luna said. Kate jumped in her face.
"Listen to me! You are going to regret ever coming here! You try anything I'll rip your-" Luna cut her off by clawing at Kate's face, leaving a huge gash.
"Your sleezbag father didn't put up a fight. I doubt your husband will do much more." Luna said, licking the blood off her paw. Kate growled but yelped from pain.
"Alright, we're out. Black out, Blanco, let's go." She called out to two wolves, one Jet black and one Snow White. I commanded the guards to block them.
"What's this about?" Black out said.
"You think we're just gonna let you leave here?" Shaky said.