"Well, judging by that look on your face, I assume you arrived at the same conclusion?"

"Yes. So this is what you meant when you asked me to temporarily stop investigations."

"Yup! Now you can go look around when the new area opens up. But things are about to be much more dangerous..."

Kirigiri stared at the broker who had an amused smile on his face, his thumb touching his chin and his eyes darting around the area.

"We've got a taste of things to come with Leon Kuwata and Maizono Sayaka, all because of the motive Monokuma gave us. We've only wait for a few days before he does something like that again."

"Does he really have something else that would cause something like that...?"

Kirigiri asked, already knowing the answer, but she's always welcomed Y/N's input, as twisted as he is, Y/N's insight is quite helpful, and she welcomes that there's someone that arrives in the same conclusions as hers, even if their methodologies are different.

"Of course. I mean, he could go about using our loved ones again, but that'd just confirm they're alive and keeping them somewhere if he did, and I'm sure it'd bore him after a while. So I'm expecting that he has something new when the time comes."

"Loved ones..."
Kirigiri looked back on hers, and it was her grandfather, Fuhito Kirigiri.

She's sure that Y/N knows this, but she's curious as to who or what showed in his motive video.

Does he have a loved one? The only connection he has that she found out only recently was with Celestia Ludenburg, and even that, she isn't sure how long they knew each other and to what extent their relationship is.

Wait, why is that relevant...?

Kirigiri lightly shook her head as the pair were suddenly interrupted by the Monitor beside them suddenly turning on, and Monokuma's voice echoing from the PA System.

After the usual morning greeting, Monokuma has an announcement for the students, something both Kirigiri and Y/N had already deduced would happen.

"I've arranged it so that a whole new world opens every time you survive a Class Trial at Hope's Peak Academy! If I don't continue to moderately stimulate you, you guys will start whining just like your entire generation! As such, feel free to explore as you please!"

With that, the gates to the second floor slowly opened in front of Y/N and Kirigiri, the lavender-haired girl turned to see his reaction and the broker was giving her a smug smile since he was right.

It was very dangerous to have done that.

She nearly laughed at that.

One-by-one the students gathered by the entrance to the second floor, they made it a necessity that everyone was here first before continuing.

"Ara, you're already here."
Called out a certain gambler to the broker.

"And you're fabulously late as always."
Y/N greeted her back.

"Fufu, you know how meticulously long my routine is."

"Unfortunately..."

When everyone was gathered, it was instantly talked about.

"A whole new world, what did he mean by that?"
Hagakure Yasuhiro started, to which Naegi gave the answer to.

"Apparently, we can go to the second floor now."

"No sh*t, Sherlock. The gate's already opened."
Y/N piped in, startling the poor luckster.

"Our handbooks have been updated as well."
Kirigiri informed the class.