3.

July 11th, 2022
third person POV

the cameras cut.

"oh my god that was amazing you two!! i've never seen anyone look so comfortable yet professional during an interview"

"thank you! i don't think i've ever had much fun in one if im being honest" y/n said smiling

"don't worry, we'll probably go back to despising one another when we get home"

"oh shut it finn- i promise we love eachother sometimes."

"yeah yeah, anyways; we hope to be back soon! this interview was so fun."

"thank you guys for coming!"

y/n and finn nodded and walked out of the building and towards the uber they called a minute before.

T I M E S K I P

the two arrived home, to the house being spotless.

obviously they were surprised, considering that it's never this clean. even when the wolfhard's come over it's never clean.

"uh- dad?" y/n asked, very confused.

"oh- hi y/n! hi finn! i forgot to text you."

"what?" finn said, just as confused, if not more, as y/n

"nick said it'd be a good idea to host a party tonight, considering we haven't in a while."

"oh, nice? who's all coming and when does it start?"

"well, some of your friends like noah, millie, gaten, caleb, and sadie are coming; and we invited some adult celebrities like zoe saldaña, jennifer garner, mark ruffalo-"

"wait dad?" y/n interrupted

"yeah?"

"is ryan coming?"

"well obviously? why wouldn't he? he comes to all our parties y/n"

"well yeah i'm just asking because we haven't seen ryan in forever-"

"wait!! uncle ryan's coming over?"

y/n and finn looked over to see her little sister, amara, looking at them excitedly.

"of course honey!"

y/n's dad picked her up and carried her away

"hey, the party starts at 4, so clean up your rooms before the guests get here."

y/n looked at him, confused.

she didn't think it was that close to 4 already? why did she have to clean her room?

she checked her phone

3:30 pm.

'shit.'

she rushed up the stairs and to her room, slamming the door behind her.