1.

July 11th, 2022
third person POV

y/n woke to the sound of glass shattering downstairs.

she checked the time, '11:45AM'.

she rushed down the flight of stairs, to see her mom holding her little sister up, her dad continuing breakfast, and Finn sweeping up broken glass off the floor while Nick holds the dustpan.

"oh my god guys, you genuinely scared me. i thought someone died!"

"oh- hey y/n!! uh, i accidentally dropped my cup off the table and the glass broke." Finn said, guiltily.

"you are so stupid. anyways, what's for breakfast?"

"pancakes! here, your plate's next to Finn's."

"thanks dad!!"

she sat at the table, savoring her breakfast as her cousins finished cleaning up behind her.

"you excited?" Finn asked, curiously.

y/n just shot him a confused look.

"don't tell me you forgot."

"..forgot what?"

"oh my god y/n. we have an interview at 1:00."

"what?! with who?!"

"WIRED? the WIRED autocomplete interview we have today?"

"oh shit."

y/n quickly finished the rest of her breakfast and carefully set her dishes, careful not to make the same mistake Finn did.

she checked the time again, it read '12:00'.

'shit.' she thought to herself.

she rushed to her closet, picking out a quick yet professional outfit.

after getting dressed, she fixed her hair and put on a bit of makeup.

it only took 10 minutes to get there, so thankfully they'd get there in time if there was no traffic.

"y/n hurry your ass up!! it's time to go idiot!!"

"coming!! calm your titties finn."

he glared at her playfully, then proceeded to follow her out the door.

the two made their way to the uber, and told the driver the address for the interview.

after a quick 10 minutes of nervous laughter from y/n and terrible jokes from Finn, they finally arrived at the building.

Finn has been here before, obviously. naturally, he wasn't as nervous as y/n.

speaking of her, she was basically about to crumble under her own weight, but instead calmed herself down so she won't freakout during the interview.

Finn and y/n exchanged a look, then confidently walked into the well lit building.

"hey! you guys are right on time!! ready to start the interview?"

"yep!! we're really excited"

Finn stated, speaking for y/n along with himself.

they walked towards the two chairs and sat down, ready to start, despite their nervousness.

—————————————————————
A/N
GUYS I AM LITERALLY SO PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER.

yes i know 2 chapters in a day omg😧

and i will try my best to make each chapter over 400 words to keep you entertained and focused!!

anyways here's your walker photo you're welcome🤭