𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. (𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞)

Age 7

"Can I sign your cast?" Conrad asked from beside you.

"Can I sign yours?" you threw back.

"Duh, why do you think I asked to sign yours," he laughed.

You ran inside to grab a sharpie tripping on your way to the door.

"Don't break another arm," you hear Conrad tease.

Age 10

Your favorite part of the year was coming back to Cousins and spending time with the one and only, Conrad Fisher. Being separated for most of the year was hard on both of you. Neither of you really seemed to care for others while you were beside each other. Susannah would always say she saw a future with you two.

You guys shared a bunk bed in Conrad's room with you being on the bottom bunk because of your fear of falling off the edge of the top. Though it seems Conrad never really spent much time on the top bunk, he would end up squeezing next to you at night wanting to talk more before going to bed. As your guys trailed off your conversations, you also seemed to dose off and fall asleep next to each other.

Even from a young age you always picked each other's side of an argument or situation. Others found this extremely annoying knowing it would always be a 2 versus 1 if you came to a confrontation with one of them. Especially Steven.

"Steven, give it back," you whined as he dangled your headphone above your head due to his sudden growth spurt that you seemed to lack.

"No, this is too fun," he snorted at you.

"Ok, I get it you're tall now, but come on I just want them back before you end up breaking them," you scoffed.

"Steven, give it back to her," you hear from behind you as Steven hands back the headphones with a frown walking away.