Chapter 28: Love Talk

Comenzar desde el principio

There was no holding back now. Kun was not going to stop now that he knew how Seven felt for him. He lifted her off the counter, carefully taking her to their bedroom.

Laying her down on the bed, he hovered over her. He pinned her wrists  at the top and kissed her deeply and desparately.

"Seven.." He panted. "Huh?" She asked breathlessly.

"The baby making process... let's do it." He smirked. "B-Baby?" She gave him a terrified look. "B-But I don't want it!"

"Don't worry, I have no intention of having one either." He said, biting off the edge of a square aluminium packet.

*  *  *

"I don't know, man

"I don't know, man. It's been fifteen minutes now. Kun's not picking up his phone either." Greg smacked his lips, knocking on the door again.

"He must be sleeping then." Carl said. "It's freaking nine in the morning. Kun always wakes up early on weekdays." Greg rolled his eyes, knocking harder. "Wait, I call Seven." Freken said, shutting his eyes to send telepathic signals to Seven.

Little did they know that there was a fluffy couple inside, fast asleep under the covers in each others arms. Their cuddly feet were exposed along with their naked shoulders.

Their hair were all messed up and their clothes layed in some random corners of the room.

Clearly, it had been a tiresome night. Seven woke up to a small persistent beeping in her ear, forcing her eyes open. She received it to hear Freken's voice, asking her to open the door.

"Mm." She hummed, falling back asleep on Kun's arm.

She shot her eyes open when she realized Freken was waiting for her at the door. "Kun! Wake up! They are here!" Seven panicked, shaking Kun violently.

"Huh? Who?" Kun woke up, looking around himself. "Who's here, Seven?" He asked.

"Freken and kids!" She exclaimed, covering her mouth in panic. "They will know what we did!" She said anxiously. "Hey, hey, calm down." He chuckled, caressing her cheeks.

"No one will know, until we tell them."

"But they will see me here!"

"We live together, remember?" He raised a brow, calming his alien down. "Right." She let out a sigh of relief. She looked straight at Kun, staring at him before she sneezed loudly. She sneezed once again, followed by another.

"I guess my love wasn't the only thing you were getting last night." Kun smirked, wiping her nose with a paper napkin. Seven snatched it from his hand and started doing it herself, trying to hide her smile.

The door banged loudly, making the two jump in their places. "Wear a hoodie, quick. It will hide this." Kun rubbed a thumb over his artwork on Seven's neck. "Okay." She blushed.