Moving In The New House;

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She turned back to you and introduced herself. "I'm Aphmau, by the way. I live with my boyfriend, Aaron, in that red house right over there." She pointed to the house on the other side of the street. You turned back to her and greeted yourself.

"It's nice to know I have such nice neighbors then. I'm Y/N."

"What's up?" A voice from behind Aphmau caught both of your attention. It was the guys from across the street that she had called over, and two of them had black hair; one was blonde; and the last one was brunette. What differentiated the two boys with black hair was that one of them wore a mask over his face and had blue eyes.

"Guys, this is Y/N! She's new here, and I thought it would be nice to help her unpack. Maybe we can invite her over to our house for some drinks after." She made another offer before she introduced you to the guys behind her. "Y/N, this is Aaron, Zane, Garroth, and Laurence." She pointed to them individually when she said their names, and when she was done, you sent a smile to the collective group.

"It's nice to meet you all, I hope I'm not taking too much time out of your day."

"Nah, it's good." Laurence replied, but you heard some grumbling from Zane, which made you furrow your brows for a second. "Wait, if Y/N's moving to this house... then that makes her our neighbor!" Garroth excitedly exclaimed while stepping forward and grabbing you by the shoulders with a smile on his face.

"Does it?" You asked, and Laurence pointed a finger behind you. You turned your head back, and he was pointing to the blue, two-story house beside your house.

"Ohhh, the house with a stringed telephone connecting to the other one?" You blurted out the first thing that came to mind, which earned a chuckle from Garroth, who finally removed his hands from your shoulders, and Laurence.

"I told you two to get rid of that already. You have phones to contact Travis and Dante anyway, now you've made our neighbor think we're stupid." Zane, as you would assume since the voice was slightly muffled, replied with furrowed brows.

"Oh no, I think it's got its own charm to it." You chuckled, remembering how confused you felt when you saw the wire outside as you drove past. You didn't notice the surprise in Zane's eye since you turned to grab a box from your trunk. "Anyway, shall we get started?"

You let out a puff of air as you let down the last box on your kitchen counter. "Is that all?" Aaron's voice asks from the living room, and you process for a bit before replying.

"Yup, that's all of them. Don't worry about getting the stuff out of the boxes, I'll do that." You sigh and drag yourself away from the kitchen to sit on the couch, where everyone else is.

"That's great! I'm sure I've got some lemons to turn into lemonades back at home. Who's up for some?" Aphmau excitedly exclaimed, clasping her hands together and earning a cheer from the boys except for Zane, who just raised his brow and nodded his head in agreement.

"Alright, follow me!" You propped yourself upright and followed slowly behind Aphmau all the way to her house. It was similar to yours except it lacked some furniture and was slightly bigger, but it was a beautiful house. Aphmau announced that she was going into the kitchen to make the lemonade while you lost yourself taking in the house's interior.

In the middle of your admiration, a cat began rubbing itself on your leg, which caused Aaron to grab the animal with an apologetic smile. "Sorry, Eli can get a bit friendly." You smiled and outstretched your arms, which Eli leaned into and caused Aaron to let go in order for the cat to jump into your arms.

"It's alright, Aaron. Just seems like he wants attention." You giggled, brushing your fingers through its fur. Aaron chuckled at your statement and led you to the couch along with the other guys. He left the room, claiming he would go and help Aphmau in the kitchen.