Chapter 2: Meeting Team Natsu

Hello my wolf cubs! This is chapter 2 of The Ten Diamond Keys! Even though I should tell you in later chapters but my best friends CandyHipz-24 and ender proxy are going to be In later chapters so I hope u like chapter 2! Ciao!

Erza's Pov

When Kiyomi opened the door we saw my team in the door way. "Natsu, Lucy, and Happy what are you doing here?" I ask confused. Natsu's eyes were fixed on Kiyomi giving her an angry glare. "Hey...Erza... we were going to come in but your friend opened it for us..." Lucy ask with a sweat-drop. I looked over at Kiyomi and found her looking at Natsu with an confused look. "Natsu, so you know Kiyomi?" I ask him as he glared at Kiyomi. "Erza...why is he glaring at me? For no reason?" She ask me. "I know you...your that girl who kept on stealing food from people. When we were little." Natsu said. I stared at Kiyomi with shock. Kiyomi eyes grew wide. 'What did Kiyomi do when she was a kid?. I thought looking at Kiyomi in confusion

Kiyomi's Pov

When Natsu said that I started to remember when I saw pink hair.

Flashback

When Kiyomi was trying to get the big bag of food In the woods she came across a pink haired boy with no shirt and had on baggy white pants with flip flops on. "Hey why are you trying to take that food in the forest?" He asked. Little Kiyomi stared wide eyes at the boy. "Um taking this to someone." Kiyomi told him starting to walk away from him so she wouldn't get caught...

But it was too late.

"Hey get her! She is the one who is stealing other people's food!" A bold man shouted. Kiyomi threw a big black and blue fire ball at both the man and the boy creating smoke. Kiyomi took that as a destruction and ran away.

The pink haired boy never saw her again.

End of flashback

I blinked twice, looking at him weirdly. "Wait...your that kid when I was trying to drag a bag of food in the forest!" I exclaimed. Natsu didn't smile. "Yeah, that was me but that bag of food wasn't yours." Natsu exclaimed angrily grabbing me by the collar of my shirt. I laughed nervously. "Whoa there buddy no need to get angry. I have a good reason why I did that back then." I told him as I loosen myself out of his grip. Natsu look at me with a question gaze."I didn't have any money and I...I was alone after the hunters killed my parents, I was four at time that happened, I didn't know I was causing trouble by stealing. I just wanted to survive in the forest without starving to death." I said with sadness as I look at him in the eyes. Natsu threw a arm around my shoulders. "Well then that makes us alike. Sinceymy dad disappeared on July 777. So I forgive you!" Natsu told me fist pumping in the air. I smiled. I looked over at Erza grabbing her hand. "Come on Erza let's all go to Fairy Tail so I can join!" I shouted with excitement. Erza laughed before we all walked out of the cake store. Lucy smiled as Happy landed on her head. "Ne Lucy can we go to your house? I want some fish." Happy whined. Lucy rolled her eyes before turning to the other direction. "Hey, Happy and I are going to my place cause Happy is hungry, so I see you later at the guild." Lucy told us before leaving. "Bye Happy and Lucy!" Natsu waved goodbye. I turned to Erza smiling. "I always wanted to join Fairy Tail after I heard how awesome you guys were. Thank you Erza for making my hopes come true. And meeting Team Natsu!" I exclaimed happily. Erza wrapped her arms around my waist, whispering in my ear. "That good, it my pleasure to help you... but I can help you in more ways then one. And don't think I didn't see you looking at me in the cake shop." She whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine before giving me a kiss on my cheek which was dangerously close to my lips. I looked in Erza's eyes.

Only to see lust clearly in her eyes.

Ciao! My wolf cubs! I hope you like chapter 2! I worked really hard on the one. Even though it's 4 o'clock in the morning! But anyway what did Erza mean she can help Kiyomi in more ways then one? Well find out in chapter 3: Erza flirts with Kiyomi

(Which you will find out when I have the time to update.)

Read like you life depends on it! (Quote from Reborn in Katekyo hitman Reborn!)

So Ciao!

NiyomiWolf is logging off!