Dinner with friends ~ Part 1 (Ally Mayfair)

A/N: Sorry I havent updated in literally forever I wasn't in a good headspace but I'm feeling a bit better now (plus I'm bored asl)

Warning: Slight smut (ran out of motivation to finish it so it's in 2 parts)

Ally's invited her friends round tonight. I'd hoped she would cancel the dinner and instead spend some time with me seems as Oz is at a friends house and neither of us have work all weekend.

"Y/n honey, they're here" Ally called, snapping me from my thoughts.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of having to interact with so many people when all I wanted to do was be alone with Ally. As I turned to leave the bathroom Ally was in the doorway with a glass of red wine in her hand. She delicately placed it on the counter.

"I hope you weren't rolling your eyes at me" she said walking up to me.

She leaned in, closing the gap between us. I could feel her warm breath brushing against my face. My heart raced with adrenaline in the hope that she'd give me the attention I so desperately craved. She leaned further into me, her lips brushing against my neck. I gulped and moved my head to the side to give her more access.

"Ally I-" I began.

"Shhhh" she whisper before roughly grasping my chin, rubbing her thumb over my bottom lip. "You're going to pay for rolling those pretty little eyes at me. Now get downstairs and say hi to everyone" she growled before dragged her thumb down and releasing her firm grip from my chin. "Great choice of outfit by the way, a dress will be perfect for my plan of punishment" she smirked before sauntering out, wine glass in hand. She turned back and gave me a devilish smile before turning the corner.

Once I heard the low hum of her voice from downstairs I released the breath I'd tried so hard to keep in and rested back against the counter. "Fuck..." I murmured. I slowly turned back around, facing the mirror, placing my hands on the counter as I tried to regain my composure. I lifted my head and was greeted with my pink flushed face from the encounter. I was in for it for sure and I had better hurry up downstairs before she made this punishment even worse (not that I'd mind).

Shakily I walked down the stairs, still flustered.

"Hi everyone" I said sheepishly as I entered the dining room.

I took my seat next to Ally who was smirking proudly at the affect she'd had on me. A few seconds later I felt her slender fingers digging into my exposed thigh. I glanced over at her to see her biting her lip before turning back to the conversation.

Time skip

By now everyone had almost finished their food and we were all talking. Ally's grip on me had gotten stronger with each passing second and I could feel a puddle of wetness in my underwear.

"Y/n got a promotion last week, didn't you sweetheart" Ally spoke breaking me from my trance.

"Yeah I-" Ally's hand had now worked it's way under my dress and was now resting on the top of my thigh. "I did" I smiled before taking a sip of my prosecco (boy did I need it after the stunts Ally was pulling tonight) while giving her a warning side eye.

As the questions continued so did motion of Ally's hands. Her fingers were tracing patterns on the fabric of my clothed, dripping centre. I shivered at her touch as she grazed her thumb repeatedly over my sensitive clit. I turned to face her giving her a pleading look hoping she'd take pity on me but she didn't. Instead she pulled my underwear to the side and continued rubbing my now exposed clit. Ally stared at me wearing a shit eating grin as she took a sip of her wine. Her strokes got harsher and I could feel a knot building up in my stomach. Her fingers felt so good against me- so good in fact I had to bite my lower lip to stop any noises escaping. Just as I was about to cum she stopped and removed her hand, slipping her fingers into her mouth and releasing them with a pop.

"Mmmm" she moaned "this meal was delicious, thank you y/n" she smiled.

Everyone followed suit thanking me, oblivious to what had happened under the table. I blushed hearing their words mainly from embarassment but also from the fact I could feel Allys predatory gaze on me.

"How about we go outside for drinks?" I spoke getting up.

"That's a great idea honey" Ally said grabbing my arm before I could run off. "y/n and I will clear the table, you all get set up outside. There are plenty of drinks in the kitchen so help yourselves and we'll be right there" she finished.

I nodded along until eventually they'd all left. We both started collecting the plates and knives and forks. As I went to grab the handful of cutlery I dropped a fork on the floor, I went to pick it up when I felt a pair of hands on my ass. I stood up before placing them all back on the table. Ally pulled me back so her bulge was pushing against my ass. Her hand snaked around my neck as she held me flush against her.

"Told you I'd get back at you" she whispered into my ear and she grinded against my ass.

She carried on for another minute, releasing small groans and moans before the sound of the back door broke us apart.

"Ally is everything ok? Do you and y/n need some help clearing up?" one of her work friends spoke.

"We're almost done here but thank you. We'll be right out, now you go back out there and have some fun" Ally smiled. "As for you don't think you've gotten away with earlier, now come on we have guests" she said carrying the plates into the kitchen.

We placed everything on the counter before heading outside. Once we were out there I noticed there was a chair missing, obviously Ally had hidden it away. Ally sat down in the last free chair leaving me standing.

"Here, y/n, take my seat I-" the man began.

"No, no you're a guest" Ally interrupted. "Come and sit with me honey" Ally smiled innocently.

I made my way over to her before sitting down on her lap. I could feel her bulge pressing against my ass.

Time skip

A few of Ally's work friends had already left and the ones that were still here said they'd be leaving soon enough. As the music and drinks flowed I felt myself getting more confident. Whilst Ally was deep in conversation I moved backwards so her hard clothed cock was pressing onto my clit and began moving my hips in a circular motion. I did make it too obvious not wanting everyone to see what I was up to. I heard Ally hiss at the friction and her shallow breaths. As much as she wanted to keep up the pretence that she wasn't interested in what I was doing, I knew she was enjoying it so continued. After a few minutes of lightly grinding against her I felt her nails dig into my hips, I looked her her shock and she began to guide my hips harsher. As I looked around the table I noticed no one was paying attention to what we were doing so I lay my head back against her shoulder.

"Please..." I whispered.

"We've had a great time but I think it's time for us to go now" one woman spoke snapping us out of the moment we were having.

"I'll walk you to the door" Ally smiled. Just as I was getting up to say goodbye to them Ally spoke "Y/n you stay here, I'll be right back" she winked.