“Thank you.” I smile and they breathe a sigh of relief. I turn to the enemy. “Now, let’s show them how tough we really are.” I say.

We all charge. I start barking out orders right away.

“Brock! Gale! We’re splitting the group of men into 3. Brock, take them into the clearing. I want snipers on buildings and helping Brock’s team out. Gale’s team is going to go towards the woods. Use the trees as your cover and take the men out. My teams going to go stay here and fight off all the extras.” I yell.

They seem to understand.

“NOW!!!”

We all break up and go our separate ways. I yell out orders as my team works together. After what seems like hours, most of the enemy is down. I hear someone yell retreat and the enemy runs back.

All the men cheer and I along with them. Gale and Brock’s team joins us and all of a sudden, I feel myself being lifted. I realize that the men picked me up and am cheering. I blush and yell at them to put me down. We all laugh as they let me down until we see Officer Russell and other men behind him come out into the battlefield. The men become silent and Officer Russell and the men behind him approach me. Officer Russell grins at me while I give him a confused look.

“Anna…” Officer Russell pauses, “Congratulations!” He yells.

“W-what?” I stumble back from the sudden outburst.

“You passed.” He smiles.

“What do you mean I passed?” I look around and realization dawns on me. I whip my head back to Officer Russell. I then look at the men behind him more closely. They stare back at me with stern looks but I can see something in their eyes. They seemed to be impressed. I look back at Officer Russell. “Was this the test?!” I yell.

“Yes it was.” He says.

“You got to be kidding me. How was that a test? There’s no way you could have predicted the enemy was going to attack.” I say.

“Well actually, we gave them the coordinates. They thought they were hacking us but we were actually giving them the information.”

“How could you do that? My men got injured!” I can’t seem to stop yelling.

“Injured but not dead.” Officer Russell’s smile widens.

“What?”

“You just said ‘my men.’” He says.

I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I look around at the men of the camp and they all seem to have a goofy smile on their faces. I smack my forehead and sigh.

“I didn’t mean-”

“Too late. You already said it. Now that that’s settled. You will be the new general. The men from this camp will be part of your force. The men behind me are the other 3 Generals. They will help you along the way and give you pointers.” Officer Russell says.

A thought then occurs to me.

“Alright, I’ll take the position.” I say.

The generals sigh with relief.

“But-” I put my finger up, “I have one condition.”

The generals stiffen at my words.

“And that would be?” Officer Russell asks.

I smile evilly.

“I want Connor Smith to be my second in command.” I cross my arms.

“That’s not going to happen.” One of the generals says.