You failed on your exam // JAY

I received a call from Jay. Jinyeol, where are you, please? I've been looking for you for thirty minutes now, but instead of saying anything, I just remained silent... Hey, I'll buy you whatever you want to eat. How about a milktea and a corndog your favorite? Okay? Just wait for me at the parking lot. Love you.

When Jay just arrived, I ran up to him, sobbing, and hugged him tightly.

Baby, please don't cry. I'm already here. Okay, just get in the car first and let's talk at my condo. he said.

When I entered the car, Jay just gave me the food that he had bought for me without asking me...

After finishing my food, I sobbed again, remembering the result of the test. Jay didn't bother me and just remained silent until I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was already lying on the couch when Jay suddenly popped out of nowhere.. Do you want to drink water? Yes, please. "Okay, I'll get it right back," he said.

Jay was handing me a cup of water when he suddenly spoke. Luv, Rather than thinking too much about it, it's better for you to take that as a motivation to do better. Don't worry about it. You can still retake the exams. I'll help you. Jay gently strokes my cheeks and hug me tightly.

Thank you so much, Jay, for motivating me and for your kind words. This is what I really love about you,I giggled. I quickly give him a peck on his lips and hug him again.

My love and my source of comfort. I love you.

I love you too. Jay said