Emma's Last Words

One cold morning Emma woke up locking out of her window she gasps in excitement as it had been snowing over night and the lake outside there house was frozen. Emma jumps out of her bed and runs to her brothers room. Jack was still asleep snoring, Emma jumps on Jack.
"Snow day!!" She yells in excitement jumping on Jack. Jack wakes up and smiles then closes his eyes pretending he was asleep.
"Jack! Wake up lets go ice skating!" She says looking at Jack she sits on Jack and Jack sits up and Emma falls to the ground and Jack tickles her and they both start laughing.
"Ice skating sounds fun" says Jack as he continues tickling his sister.
"Jack Emma breakfast!" There mother calls from the kitchen. Emma and Jack race down to the kitchen and Emma sits at the table as Jack helps his mouth bring the plates to the table.
"Mother I was wondering if Jack and I could go skating today seeming it's the start of the snow day" Emma said as she was handed her breakfast.
"That sounds like a wonderful idea but Jack promised he would go pick some stuff up for me today but as soon as he gets back he can skate with you right Jack?" There mother said sitting down at the table.
"Yes mother" Jack said sitting next to Emma. After breakfast Jack got dressed and walked out of there house and he walked down the road and came to a bakery and he went inside to get some bread, when he came out of he bakery he could see his crush Isabel, he took a deep breath and walked over to her.
"Hey Isabel what you doing?" Jack said nervously.
"I'm getting ready to go pick some berries from the berry bush in he forest would you like to join me?" Isabel said picking up her basket.
"I wish I could but I promised Emma I would go skating with her" Jack said looking away.
Isabel giggles and looks at Jack,
"Who ever you marry I think would be the luckiest girl on earth I can tell your gonna be a good father" Isabel smiles and hugs Jack "see you soon" Isabel says walking away. Jack smiles and runs back home. Jack hands the bread to his mother as Emma was already to skate.
"Come on Jack lets skate!" Emma yells running to the door grabbing Jacks skates.
"Alright I'm coming" Jack says walking to the door and Emma grabs his hand and pulls him out the door.
"You too be careful ok" there mother said worried.
"We will" Jack said and he smiles.
An hour later.
Emma was skating as the wind blew in her face when suddenly she heard a massive crack in the ice and she looked down at her feet as the ice began to crack at her feet.
"Jack!!" She yells getting scared. Jack turns to see his sister and he quickly takes off his skates and grabs his staff and carefully walks over to Emma.
"It's ok your gonna be ok" Jack said trying to calm her down.
"I'm scared!" Emma said as she started to breath heavily.
"Don't be scared... Where gonna have a little fun instead ok?" Jack said trying to think.
"How about we play hopscotch?" Jack said as he smiles. And Emma nods still a bit scared.
"1" Emma takes a one step forward and the ice cracked more. "2" she takes another step. "3!" Jack puts his staff sound Emma and pushes her away from the cracked ice. Emma looks and Jack and smiles.
"See I to-" before Jack could finish his sentence the ice broke under his feet and he fell into the freezing cold water. Emma screams "JACK!!!" Emma took off her skates and runs to the broken ice she cried as she could see her brother falling deeper and deeper into the darks of the lake. She wanted to do something but she knew if she went in the water she would also die. She called for her mother and as there mother ran to the side of the frozen lake Emma ran into her mothers arms hugging her tight.
The next day the people of the village gathered around the frozen lake for Jacks funeral Emma would not stop crying as she missed her brother. The people of the Village put flowers around a rock beside the lake that said: Jack Overland Frost.
There mother then put Jacks staff next to the grave and they all became silent.
That same day Isabel's family gathered around the bush as Isabel had also disappears that same day, the crazy old man that lived in the bush said that he had seen Isabel hair had turned to green feathers and she was taken away by strange fairies but no one believed him.
20 years passed Emma now had a wonderful family with her husband and her two kids. Emma could never forget her brother everything she passed that lake she would sit next to her brother grave and say to him that she misses him and she would also tell him about her life and what he had missed. And whenever she spoke to that grave she could feel the wind blow in her face and every snow day the snow that fell on her shoulder felt like her brothers hand keeping her warm and safe once more.