Small Crash...CH1

MARTHA'S POV

I was playing with the kids when I feel like someone is starting at me or more like just observing me, I turn left and saw a man dressed in suit and a long black coat looking at me with his dark black eyes I feel terrified for a second as our eyes meet I quickly turned my head towards kids as one speak," Martha, let's play, please".

"yes, let's go play ,Ren" I said smiling at cute little Ren. And we begun to move towards play area. I no longer feel someone stare, I feel relieved and began playing hide and seek a with kids.

After sometime Kate( my colleague) came and tell me that William ( owner of CARE WITH LOVE kids day care ) wants to talk to me. I get worried what if he want to fire me Because I will not get job anywhere else with these horrific looks. Well to me it was mystery why William give me job here.

I came to understand when I start working here. This do look like a normal day care for kids but under it's cover it is where girls are trained to take care of those people kids who do illegal works. well more like gangsters, criminals and sometimes politicians. And I get job because am trained from one of William friends and he recommend me to him. Am trained well more like a assassin.
It's been while working here but I didn't get any job from William to work for someone dangerous.

Am the youngest one here and is well trained. So I hope William will give me a real job rather than taking care of normal kids.

When I reached William office I saw 10 or more men dressed in suit standing outside of room. They looked dangerous as they gave a terrifying aroma. One of them look at me and say "Miss Hawk, SIR! is waiting for you ,please enter" I look at him confused thinking how he know me.
I ask "do I know you sir?" He smile and said " Miss! we all know you so please go inside".I was still confused, thinking what do he mean by we all know you but  I simply nod and went inside.

I enter William office and saw same black coat men sitting at William chair and William standing beside him. William smile as he saw me enter." Martha, dear how are you? Come sit". William said.
"I am good William, thanks" I replied taking seat at the chair front of desk.
Black coat men kept looking at me with dark black eyes I feel shivers.

"So, Martha it's time for you to get real job dear don't you think",William said with amusement. I looked at him with confusion for second and instantly understand what he meant "yes, Sir! I  think the same". I replied looking confidence.

"Now, let's get to the point" William exclaimed excitedly.

**---------**

A/N

FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT KINDLY SUPPORT ME AND VOTE SO I GET MORE MOTIVATED AND POST MORE. 🤭😊

BE SAFE AND ENJOY