❄ Chapter 2 ❄

Start from the beginning

Paimon: "Seems all you had to do was just touch the statue and you got the power of Anemo!" (Ngl when I was new to this game I thought she said power of anime 💀. Anyway back to the story)

Paimon: "People in this world can never get a hold of powers as easily as you..."

Aether caresseed his chin making a thinking face.

Aether: "Is it because I'm not from here to begin with."

Paimon: "Exactly!"

Paimon looked at me.

Paimon: "Now that Paimon thinks about it, you're not from this world either. Paimon wonders if you can get the power too?"

You: "I don't think I'll be as lucky as him."

Aether looked at me and smiled.

Aether: "You never know unless you try."

I sighed and walked up to the statue. I stared at it for a bit and placed my hand on it.

.
.
.
.
.

As I expected nothing happened. Which makes sense I already have powers. (Plus it'd make you too op)

I pulled my hand away from the statue and walked back to them.

You: "I told you so."

Paimon: "That's okay Y/n. If we keep heading west from here, we'll eventually reach Mondstat, the city of Freedom."

You: "The town with the many windmills?"

Paimon: "Mhm! Mondstat is the city of wind, because they worship the God of Anemo."

She looked at Aether.

Paimon: "So perhaps, because you got the power from the God of Anemo, you can find some clues there."

Paimon: "There are also lots of bards there too, so perhaps one of them has heard news about your sister."

You: "Great! Let's go onwards."

As we were about to leave the lake we came across three little blue blobs of slime. My heart flutter a little at how cute they were, but Aether and Paimon say otherwise.

Paimon: "how about you test those powers out on them."

Aether nodded and drawed out his sword.

Aether: "Stay back Y/n! I don't want you getting hurt!"

He ran towards the little slimes slicing them and using his anemo power to destroy them.

I was stunned at how quickly he destroyed them while paimon was happily clapping.

Paimon: "Great job! Let's keep going."

We followed Paimon as I ran to catch up with Aether.

You: "Why did you destroy those slimes they did do anything. They were so cute and innocent."

Aether: "Looks can be deceiving Y/n. They may be cute but those are enemies. If they noticed us they would've tried to hurt us."

You: "Oh."

Aether muttered something else but I couldn't hear him.

You: "Did you say something?"

Aether got flustered and looked away from my gaze.

Aether: "O-oh Nothing."

The wind was blowing a little harsh and we all saw a large blue dragon-like thing in the sky.

Paimon: "Woah. There's something huge is the sky!"

I just stared at her blankly, as well as Aether.

You and Aether: 'Yeah, no shit Sherlock!'