Saving Sudo From Expulsion

ابدأ من البداية

Ike : "That's not fair sensei."

Miyamoto : "How could you not tell us  something like that."

Chiyabashira sensei : "As I said I forgot to tell you guys . That's it do you want an apology now ?"

2 D : "So rude"

Hoshinomiya sensei : "That's not good sae chan . You should be more friendly with them."

Chiyabashira sensei just ignores her

"Yes I said as much back in the faculty room . What of it ?"

"Every class got the same questions , the points were reflected in the same way for everyone , and every class faced the same threat of expulsion. However class D was compelled to test under unfair conditions."

"Are you saying that you can't accept what happened ? But it's an excellent example of how unfair the world is. In fact you could call it a microcosm of our unfair society.

"Certainly society is not equal no matter  how idealistic you try to be. However we are human beings , living things that can think."

Kanzaki : "What are you trying to say ayanokouji ?"

Kiyotaka : "Just watch the video."

"What are you trying to say ?"

"I am saying that we should strive for equality. At least a little."

"I see"

Katsuragi : "And how will you do that"

"Whether or not you truly forgot to tell us or if it was an intentional slip , isn't really the issue. The fact remains that one person is being expelled from the school because of those unfair conditions."

"So what do you want me to do ?"

"That's why I'm here. I would like to understand the appropriate steps to meet with the school , the direct cause of this inequality."

"To tell them you disagree."

"I just want to confirm with the appropriate people that they believe the school made the correct judgment."

"That's unfortunate. What you have said is not wrong , but I cannot allow you to do that . Sudo will be expelled. That decision cannot be overturned at this stage. Give up."

"She ignored my point , but her words remained logical . As I'd anticipated her words always held some hidden meaning."

"You said 'it cannot be overturned at this stage' . This means there may be a way to overturn the decision."

"Ayanokouji , I personally hold you in high regard . I've thought so since assigning this test. Obtaining the old test papers was certainly one correct solution. Such a notion goes beyond the range of what many would have considered. Furthermore you distributed the old test papers to everyone in class and raised the average score. I have to praise such a logical decision. Honesty you did very well."

Onodera : "wait , kushida‐san was the one who got the old test papers from the senior not ayanokouji‐kun."

Ike : "Yeah it was kikyou‐chan that gave us the old test papers."