♥±CHAPTER 5±♥

♣~°~♠~°~♥~°~♦~†~♦~°~♥~°~♠~°~♣

💎👑 Beginning 👑💎

AUTHOR POV

The Netherworld... A world demons live in. And the King and Queen who rules over this Netherworld, The "Demon King and the Unknown Demon Queen".

...However, the throne of the Demon King and Unknown Demon Queen has long remained empty. And indeed, who shall become the next Demon King and Queen...

In the middle of the far sea, a strong storm in the sea shake the tuna boat

In the middle of the far sea, a strong storm in the sea shake the tuna boat. There is a young teen inside who is trying to keep the frozen tuna in their cages. But he is struggling to kept them from falling though he find it difficult.

Side Character: "Iruma, I'll leave here to you! Don't ever let this fall!" Said before running off.

Iruma: "Y-yes!"

Side Character: "if this fall, I'll deduct half of your pay!"

Suzuki Iruma, fourteen years old. He is currently being forced to work on a tuna fishing boat. In a nutshell, his parents are useless trash who don't work, hence this.

Iruma: "Half of my pay is... Too harsh! Huh?" He pants. Before the other cages start to open and the frozen tuna that was kept started falling down. Iruma whos quickly started dodging the falling tuna as he falls down in his back a tuna started falling to him. He panic and close his eyes expecting to be hit until he opened his eyes again to see that the tuna's is frozen and floating in the air inches away from his face.

He look confused then suddenly his surrounding started to change to red and he is tied up. Also a tall bald man with horns stood Infront of him.

"Eh, eh, eh~!?" Iruma said as he panic when he see the tall bald man with horns put a paper on his chest.

"Sold?! W-W-what is this?" He reads out stuttering and the man smiles before both for them disappear flying iruma in his golden bubble.

"W-Where am I?! Who are you?!" Iruma asked in fear and confusion.

"$π£π{! \✓@€@, ‽¡+° *( +$?"8#?"9#?!." He said (Suzuki Iruma, this is the netherworld) but iruma couldn't understand him.

"W-what??" He ask.

"¥<, √\¢^¿..." He said (Oh, Right...) As he snap his fingers.

"I made it such that you may understand the Netherworld 's language. Suzuki Iruma... This is the Netherworld." He Mysterious Tall bald man said to him as he explain that he is sold by his useless trash parents and that he is a demon.