|Chapter 5|Can't forget it|

Zacznij od początku

"What the diffrance? She's that damn bastard crown prince's sister anyway. She just as crazy as him. Don't you know? She killed people too"

"Is it wrong for a princess to joined the war?"

"S-see? You should have choose me. I'm better than her"

"Tch, i don't want to hear these bullshit anymore"

Reynold walk off from her but Carina hold him again.

"Young master!"

Reynold push her.

"Don't touch me, bitch"

"Ahh.... i-i didn't mean it"

"Leave me alone"

He walk away then...

"Hey"

"Acckkk..!"

Charlotte suddenly grabbed his collar.

"Did you hear?"

He asked.

"I'm used to it. The bloody crown prince sister. The maniac princess of eorka empire. Yeah. Used to it"

"How could you-"

"I should court you back because i need to meet his majesty, father after this"

"Oh... he called you?"

"Yeah not long ago"

They started to walk to the palace main enterence.

"You know..."

Charlotte started talk and Reynold looked at her.

"My brother was delighted to hear that my engagement with Derrick has broke. But he hates the idea marrying you"

"Really?"

"After my royal father make an announcement about it at dinner, everyone is shocked that i made my move. After dinner, brother tried to go to Ekcart and wanted to kill you"

"Wow what"

She just smirk at him.

"I stopped him. I do this because Penelope said it good for my happiness. I'm kinda lazy to choose other men so thats why i choose you, young master. And you're an Eckart thats the important part"

"Huh... you really like Penelope. If i wasn't an Eckart and she your only choice. What will you do?"

She stop walking.

"Why? Penelope is beautiful and will make a great wife. I can just marry her if i want"

"What the hell? You really a crep"

"Jealous, i see~ huhuhuhuhu"

She laugh at him.

"N-no... i'm not and we're here!"

The carriage door than open for Reynold.

"Good day then, my honey. See you later"

"Yeah"

"Oh, my step-brother birthday is coming. Will you be there?"

"I'm not sure but i'll send you a letter then"

"I'll wait for you"

Thw carriage then go away and a knight came closer to Charlotte.

"Your highness, his majesty is waiting"

"Lead the way"

..........

"Father"

"My daughter, please come in"

Charlotte got closer to the emperor's study table.

"I hope you have fun today, dear"

"Yes, father. Thank you for allowing me marry Eckart second son instead the first one"

"I should have done that in the first place. Please forgive this father, Charlotte"

Charlotte nodded at him.

Maybe because she is the emperor only daughter or maybe she resemble her late mother. The emperor really adore her.

'At least he doesn't favor second brother so much'

"I hope that you can watch over your eldest btother at the second prince banquet"

"Of couse, father. But apparently i didn't receive any invitation yet"

"Really? I'll tell the empress later about it. You need to be pretty there. I'll give an extra allowence later"

'Money!'

Charlotte bowed at the emperor.

"Please excuse me first, your majesty"